(Chill Out) Mystic Breeze

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Wav-E

27 Nov 2018

Its not really Chill Out, but i dont know what that is

:think:

Enjoy

DrGOA®

27 Nov 2018

I like it! Nice work!

bossa
Competition Winner

03 Dec 2018

What a sound you use for the mystic flute?

Wav-E

04 Dec 2018

bossa wrote:
03 Dec 2018
What a sound you use for the mystic flute?
Insrument : DUDUK
VST : Kontakt
kontakt library :
you can use
Ilya Efimov Duduk (only duduk library)
or
Ethno World 6 kontakt library

Bloma

05 Dec 2018

Very tribal, and nice percussion arrangement! A little too busy in parts I think, for example the percussion around 0:38, and some throughout the track those tremolo hits. Great sounds though, are they all samples?

Wav-E

06 Dec 2018

Bloma wrote:
05 Dec 2018
Very tribal, and nice percussion arrangement! A little too busy in parts I think, for example the percussion around 0:38, and some throughout the track those tremolo hits. Great sounds though, are they all samples?
Thanks ;)
The melody is made on the keyboard (no samples) (Pads,piano,bass,synth,strings) for the guitar i used a dr. octo rex guitar loop from the reason refill (i change the chords with loop transpose to fit like the song)
duduk i use the vst kontakt ethno world 6 instrument and there are some duduk loops (i cut them some i left,to fit the melody) or you can play something on the keyboard with the same intrument (its a usefull library)
the voice is a sample (kontakt library ethera but you can change it)
for the drums i use kick and snare and conga to make a main beat (starts at 0:48) and also 3 percussions loops (also this percussion around 0:24 is a loop but its only at the beginning till 0:48)

• Information