StringWERK half price!

Share, discuss and/or ask for advice about the Black Friday crazy here!
mashers
Posts: 96
Joined: 05 Nov 2018

Post 21 Nov 2018

:reason: Singer/songwriter exclusively using Reason 10 to write electro/orchestral songs
:lightbulb: Latest songs: Terrorbytes | Chrononauts | Peacock
:post: More songs on my YouTube channel

User avatar
motuscott
Posts: 1188
Joined: 16 Jan 2015
Location: the new york

Post 21 Nov 2018

Damn you Batman!
Nice price drop.
I have no money...
Sometimes a cigar is just a synth that's on fire

mashers
Posts: 96
Joined: 05 Nov 2018

Post 21 Nov 2018

motuscott wrote:
21 Nov 2018
Damn you Batman!
Nice price drop.
I have no money...
Damn, that’s a shame. To be honest I didn’t really have the cash for this, but I couldn’t resist. £44 for this is a total steal! Especially as I’ve been wanting better strings for a long time and I’ll use this in basically everything.
:reason: Singer/songwriter exclusively using Reason 10 to write electro/orchestral songs
:lightbulb: Latest songs: Terrorbytes | Chrononauts | Peacock
:post: More songs on my YouTube channel

Philup
Posts: 6
Joined: 21 Feb 2015

Post 21 Nov 2018

Bought and owned!

User avatar
GRIFTY
Posts: 608
Joined: 16 Jan 2015

Post 21 Nov 2018

Wtf this thing is almost always fifty bucks. Some discount

mashers
Posts: 96
Joined: 05 Nov 2018

Post 21 Nov 2018

GRIFTY wrote:
21 Nov 2018
Wtf this thing is almost always fifty bucks. Some discount
Are you sure about that? In the UK Prop shop it was £89, which is about 114 USD. Today it's £44, which is just under half price.
:reason: Singer/songwriter exclusively using Reason 10 to write electro/orchestral songs
:lightbulb: Latest songs: Terrorbytes | Chrononauts | Peacock
:post: More songs on my YouTube channel

MrFigg
Posts: 788
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 21 Nov 2018

mashers wrote:
21 Nov 2018
GRIFTY wrote:
21 Nov 2018
Wtf this thing is almost always fifty bucks. Some discount
Are you sure about that? In the UK Prop shop it was £89, which is about 114 USD. Today it's £44, which is just under half price.
It’s either €49 on sale pretty often or it’s in the Rewards section of the shop.

User avatar
GRB
Posts: 23
Joined: 07 May 2018

Post 05 Dec 2018

mashers wrote:
21 Nov 2018
I was waiting for this!!!

https://shop.propellerheads.com/rack-ex ... o-strings/
Same here, got it! Now you can spice your tracks with strings here and there :)
:reason: 10 - Win10/64bit ASUS UX560ux (i7/16Gb/SSD) - Scarlett 2i4 - MAUDIO Oxygen 61 - JBL 305 MKII

mashers
Posts: 96
Joined: 05 Nov 2018

Post 05 Dec 2018

It's still the lower price, so I'm hoping they didn't just artificially inflate the price before Black Friday :?
:reason: Singer/songwriter exclusively using Reason 10 to write electro/orchestral songs
:lightbulb: Latest songs: Terrorbytes | Chrononauts | Peacock
:post: More songs on my YouTube channel

User avatar
GRB
Posts: 23
Joined: 07 May 2018

Post 05 Dec 2018

mashers wrote:
05 Dec 2018
It's still the lower price, so I'm hoping they didn't just artificially inflate the price before Black Friday :?
I've bought it so the price is not showing anymore here, but I was $99 before BF ($49)
What price do you see now?
:reason: 10 - Win10/64bit ASUS UX560ux (i7/16Gb/SSD) - Scarlett 2i4 - MAUDIO Oxygen 61 - JBL 305 MKII

mashers
Posts: 96
Joined: 05 Nov 2018

Post 05 Dec 2018

GRB wrote:
05 Dec 2018
mashers wrote:
05 Dec 2018
It's still the lower price, so I'm hoping they didn't just artificially inflate the price before Black Friday :?
I've bought it so the price is not showing anymore here, but I was $99 before BF ($49)
What price do you see now?
Wait, disregard what I said :p I thought I paid £89 and that was half the original price. But now I’ve checked I see that I paid £44 in the BF sale. If I look at the product page without being logged in to my props account I see that it is back up to £89 again :)
:reason: Singer/songwriter exclusively using Reason 10 to write electro/orchestral songs
:lightbulb: Latest songs: Terrorbytes | Chrononauts | Peacock
:post: More songs on my YouTube channel

User avatar
moneykube
Posts: 1646
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 05 Dec 2018

blame canada... blame canada... 89 is better then this
Screen Shot 2018-12-05 at 7.51.17 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
moneykube
Posts: 1646
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 06 Dec 2018

the fact is I ran out of money before I could grab the sale lol. Too many sales on things I would like to have ... which this is indeed one... choices choices...

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest