'A-List Bassist' Rack Extensions

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Magnus

04 Dec 2018

My prediction is that these are going to be the next official Props Rack Extensions:

https://www.ujam.com/bassist/

Upright A-List Acoustic Bassist
Rock A-List Electric Bassist
Pop A-List Electric Bassist

Although I may be wrong. I don't know how well the Beatmaker REs Dope, Eden and Hustle sold and maybe UJAM has stopped bothering with REs all together now; regardless of whether Props has offered them a licensing deal...

esselfortium

04 Dec 2018

UJAM are themselves responsible for developing IDT, so I would guess that their production workflow is probably pretty well optimized for those dual-format releases.
Sarah Mancuso
My music: Future Human

Magnus

04 Dec 2018

esselfortium wrote:
04 Dec 2018
UJAM are themselves responsible for developing IDT, so I would guess that their production workflow is probably pretty well optimized for those dual-format releases.
True! The reason I think they might be released as rebranded Propellerheads REs is that on the UJAM page there is no mention of RE format at all; thus it looks like UJAM won't be releasing them officially for Reason at this point.

This leads me to the conclusion that either they'll be rebadged and the Props will put them out to compliment the A-List Guitarist range, or that UJAM has given up on REs completely now...

• Information