Softube and Musicians Friend

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
MarkTarlton

27 Nov 2018

I am unhappy with the way these two companies handled my customer service needs. I purchased the summit audio plug in on the black friday sale on the 22nd from Musicians Friend, which was 6 days ago.(their website says buy and use immediately) I have spoke with them almost everyday getting the same excuse of we are waiting on the vendor to send us activation codes, well today I started up a chat and asked them the ETA and they didn't respond even though they logged on, and 5 minutes later they returned my money....something must have went wrong on their side. The entire time I was contacting Softube as well they told me there wasn't anything they could do, and that they would wait to hear how everything turns out while they send an email to their distributor for us distribution...that didn't help.

if any of you are in the same boat I empathize with your frustration.

Thanks for reading my rant.

aeox
Competition Winner

27 Nov 2018

The price was a mistake from the start.

MarkTarlton

27 Nov 2018

thanks for sharing aeox. it sucks to wait 6 days and spend time dealing with crappy customer service, it's like fuel on the fire of an already bummer situation...it was black friday, not uncommon to have deals like that. I thought it was legit.

Heigen5

27 Nov 2018

That sucks!
But hey, thanks to this thread I remembered there's a Dark version forum skin.

FlowerSoldier

27 Nov 2018

MarkTarlton wrote:
27 Nov 2018
thanks for sharing aeox. it sucks to wait 6 days and spend time dealing with crappy customer service, it's like fuel on the fire of an already bummer situation...it was black friday, not uncommon to have deals like that. I thought it was legit.
Dang Broh. That's some boots. I'm getting all spicy just thinking about it.

• Information