6 new REs from Noise Engineering!!!

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Libraquaricorn

21 Nov 2018

antic604 wrote:
21 Nov 2018
Guys, if you were to pick 2-3 of the new devices, which ones would those be?

I've not received my discount from SB1 yet, but I'm kinda glad I didn't because then I'd feel obliged to get all of them & I'm not really sure I need all of them...
I would go for the more unique parts of the new bundle, that is Ataraxic, Cursus and Sinc. The new Loquelic is nice too, because it is somewhat easier to handle - or "tame" - than the first bundled one, with the trade off being that the first one could give you some really interesting and unpredictable results.

You should get all of them though :puf_wink:

KirkMarkarian

21 Nov 2018

Libraquaricorn wrote:
21 Nov 2018
antic604 wrote:
21 Nov 2018
Guys, if you were to pick 2-3 of the new devices, which ones would those be?

I've not received my discount from SB1 yet, but I'm kinda glad I didn't because then I'd feel obliged to get all of them & I'm not really sure I need all of them...
I would go for the more unique parts of the new bundle, that is Ataraxic, Cursus and Sinc. The new Loquelic is nice too, because it is somewhat easier to handle - or "tame" - than the first bundled one, with the trade off being that the first one could give you some really interesting and unpredictable results.

Agreed, they are all beautiful modules. Get 'em all!

antic604

21 Nov 2018

Libraquaricorn wrote:
21 Nov 2018
KirkMarkarian wrote:
21 Nov 2018
You're not helping, guys! ;) :D

aeox
Competition Winner

21 Nov 2018

antic604 wrote:
21 Nov 2018
Libraquaricorn wrote:
21 Nov 2018
KirkMarkarian wrote:
21 Nov 2018
You're not helping, guys! ;) :D
Did you trial them?

antic604

21 Nov 2018

aeox wrote:
21 Nov 2018
Did you trial them?
No. I d/l them, but had no time to play with them :(

antic604

21 Nov 2018

Now I'm kinda glad I've not received the discounted offer... I'd be pissed to have spent more :o

EDIT: weirder still, shopping basket shows 95EUR, which is still great...

https://shop.propellerheads.com/product ... -bundle-2/

freddykr

21 Nov 2018

Applying discount code after, got it down to 70 euros :thumbs_up:

antic604

21 Nov 2018

freddykr wrote:
21 Nov 2018
Applying discount code after, got it down to 70 euros :thumbs_up:
:o

NoiseEng
RE Developer

21 Nov 2018

Hey all, Now that the sale has started, I think the questions have resolved themselves, but I can't totally tell -- if you're still unclear, will you please DM me or write back? I will check again today. Other than the question of which to get, which of course I have to agree with Kirk and Libraquaricorn. Get them all! But I might be biased a little bit. :)

Cheers, and enjoy... (I am in California, so we are in very different time zones it seems!)
Kris
Noise Engineering
Doer of the Things
Two of Seven

eusti

21 Nov 2018

Now that I've seen that I can apply the coupon to the bundle during the sale, I broke down... And of course while checking them out managed to get two cool sound fx for a song I'm working on right now... Nice! :)

D.

artotaku

21 Nov 2018

eusti wrote:
21 Nov 2018
Now that I've seen that I can apply the coupon to the bundle during the sale, I broke down... And of course while checking them out managed to get two cool sound fx for a song I'm working on right now... Nice! :)

D.
Me too. The offer is just too good to miss. And the devices just sound distinctive and cool, ideal for live jamming.

antic604

21 Nov 2018

eusti wrote:
21 Nov 2018

D.
I'm still waiting up for my code (filed a support ticket). Hurry up, Props! :) :D

emasters

21 Nov 2018

Thanks to Noise Engineering for the generous BF discount, coupled with the $30 discount code. InstaBuy!

polysix

21 Nov 2018

With code 55,00 euros ... YEAAAAAAH ! Thanks Noise-e !!!! Thats the tools i´m waiting for to finehed my album !!! Great Thanks !

friday

21 Nov 2018

Same here... Synth Bundle 2 in Sale with voucher for 55 euros... Super fair price! Thanks

kuhliloach

21 Nov 2018

BAM!

cognitive

22 Nov 2018

Why did you have to tell me the discount code works with the BF sale? Now I HAVE to buy these!

KirkMarkarian

22 Nov 2018

"Age Quod Agis," go with the flow. Do it! Do it!. Just do what you're doin'!

- Defuser (band)

eusti

22 Nov 2018

cognitive wrote:
22 Nov 2018
Why did you have to tell me the discount code works with the BF sale? Now I HAVE to buy these!
Yup. Felt the same way! :P

I was considering to participate in the new challenge... But I have no clue which are the old ones now and which were in the second bundle...
I mean in a way it gives me a very random kind of interacting with the devices, but I really would like to be able to tell them apart better... ;)

D.

cognitive

22 Nov 2018

eusti wrote:
22 Nov 2018
cognitive wrote:
22 Nov 2018
Yup. Felt the same way! :P

I was considering to participate in the new challenge... But I have no clue which are the old ones now and which were in the second bundle...
I mean in a way it gives me a very random kind of interacting with the devices, but I really would like to be able to tell them apart better... ;)

D.
I had the same problem for a minute until I realized that Noise Engineering had kindly named all the new ones in Bundle 2 as ending in "Vereor".

And yes, I bought the bundle. At an average discounted price of less than $10 each, it seemed like a good idea to grab them NOW.

Loque

24 Nov 2018

Ok, ok, ok....now after i played around with the bundle and accepted that they force me to think different and create music in a different way, i must say the new bundle is SICK! SH1T! I randomly dradged one of the new devices into my rack, since i dont have freaking clue what each of those thing is doing and i cannot even differentiate them, but regardless what i do, i get a weird sound out of it and i like dat! But, dragging a SB2 RE into the rack and hit your keyboard sounds mostly so crap...but if you maltreat the CV ins with envelopes, LFOs and any kind of CV - holy moly...i luv dat!

I am actually working on a track and the raw basic song is finished. I need to mix it and do some mastering than i upload it. I just used the old Basimilus for Kick and Snare, since i did not yet get something similar out of the other SB2 RE.
Reason12, Win10

Noplan
Competition Winner

24 Nov 2018

.but if you maltreat the CV ins with envlopes, LFOs and any kind of CV - holy moly...i luv dat!
yes, this is because all the parameters make something striking and unpredictable in the smallest movement. really good toy to make interesting drones with a LFO.

cognitive

24 Nov 2018

The combination of these devices and Lectric Panda's RND and PSQ ... generative heaven. :D

Loque

25 Nov 2018

Ok, i am done so far. Please note, that kick and snare is from the old SB1 bundle. Fx wise there isnt anything fancy, so the sounds come mostly from the SB2 devices itself. Pretty weird sounds came out of the Vereors.
Reason12, Win10

tiker01

25 Nov 2018

Loque wrote:
25 Nov 2018
Ok, i am done so far. Please note, that kick and snare is from the old SB1 bundle. Fx wise there isnt anything fancy, so the sounds come mostly from the SB2 devices itself. Pretty weird sounds came out of the Vereors.
Hi,

If this is an entry for the SB2 Song Challenge repost it here viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7509713

THX

Budapest, Hungary
Reason 11 Suite
Lenovo ThinkPad e520 Win10x64 8GB RAM Intel i5-2520M 2,5-3,2 GHz and AMD 6630M with 1GB of memory.
:rt: :reason: :essentials: :re: :refill: :PUF_balance: :ignition: :PUF_figure:

• Information