Goodbye Hydlide?

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
Arrant
Competition Winner

05 Nov 2018

Faastwalker wrote:
02 Nov 2018
Loque wrote:
01 Nov 2018
Uh...this thread is going in a weird direction. I gonna leave it.
Yes, it’s been directed into ‘The Kitchen’, a place for discussing ‘non Reason related stuff’. How’d that happen?! Anyway the whole world is going in a weird direction. I guess I can say that now we’re in the kitchen. Reason performance issues? First world problems. It doesnt really matter.
Seems like a strange choice. If anything this thread should have gone the other way, starting out in the kitchen discussing some youtuber's opinions, and then moved to reason general when the thread started being more about reason performance in general.

Sargie

08 Nov 2018

Dear Hydlide,

I don't know you read this forum or not but in case you do, I would like to say "thank-you" to for all the free stuff I've received off you over the years. It must have been many thousands of hours of work to produce all that material. I really appreciate it.

I've learned a lot from watching your tutorials and dissecting the enormous number of patches you have made available to me.

Clearly, you are passionate about using Reason and liked to show the world what Reason was really capable of and push it in unexpected directions. I love seeing what you come up with!

Whatever is going on right now to upset you, I hope it ceases soon and you find some peace of mind.

You are one of the most visible and productive figures in the "Reason world" and this kind of episode is not going to make that world any better.

All the best Hydlide and thank you once again.

Kind regards,

Sarge

O1B

08 Nov 2018

+2
Sargie wrote:
08 Nov 2018
Dear Hydlide,

I don't know you read this forum or not but in case you do, I would like to say "thank-you" to for all the free stuff I've received off you over the years. It must have been many thousands of hours of work to produce all that material. I really appreciate it.

I've learned a lot from watching your tutorials and dissecting the enormous number of patches you have made available to me.

Clearly, you are passionate about using Reason and liked to show the world what Reason was really capable of and push it in unexpected directions. I love seeing what you come up with!

Whatever is going on right now to upset you, I hope it ceases soon and you find some peace of mind.

You are one of the most visible and productive figures in the "Reason world" and this kind of episode is not going to make that world any better.

All the best Hydlide and thank you once again.

Kind regards,

Sarge

splangie

16 Nov 2018

New video.

• Information