(90's) Accidentally Wrote a Sitcom Theme

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
aegisninja

04 Nov 2018

So, I tried to write a song with a Gin Blossoms feel, and somehow I accidentally ended up with this lol.

motuscott

05 Nov 2018

Nice tune. Seems more romcomish than sitcomish.
Reese Witherspoon came to me in a dream last night holding the bloodied head of Santa.
Not sure what to make of that
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

avasopht
Competition Winner

05 Nov 2018

This is brilliant. Makes me want to sink into my couch with and a pack of cheetos :thumbs_up:

prophecy

07 Nov 2018

This was excellent, seemed to perfectly encapsulate the 90s. Were you recording live in to Reason for that? The drums sound way better and more real than I would imagine programmed drums to sound.
Reason 10 Lite | Surface Pro 3 i5 | Akai MPK Mini II | Yamaha Clavinova CVP5 | Fingers | Ears |

TheGodOfRainbows

13 Mar 2019

Great stuff! I'm loving your soundcloud channel. Do you sell your music anywhere? I'd buy it!

aegisninja

13 Mar 2019

TheGodOfRainbows wrote:
13 Mar 2019
Great stuff! I'm loving your soundcloud channel. Do you sell your music anywhere? I'd buy it!
I'm in a skate/pop punk band called the ProblemAddictsfl you can find on most of the major stores/streaming outlets, also working on a solo project that's more of a 90's pop rock thing similar to this track, but that's still in progress.

aegisninja

13 Mar 2019

prophecy wrote:
07 Nov 2018
This was excellent, seemed to perfectly encapsulate the 90s. Were you recording live in to Reason for that? The drums sound way better and more real than I would imagine programmed drums to sound.
I recorded guitars and bass DI, the drums were one of the A-List drummers, can't remember which.

sonnyandthedark

14 Mar 2019

Hey man this sounds awesome lol, you should send this in to one of those Film/Tv sync companies!

• Information