Robotic Bean's TS-1 Time Slider in the Shop!

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
seqoi

31 Oct 2018

This tool helped me a lot since i use outboard hardware and i needed to compensate my soundcard and gear roundtrip because Reason can not handle it automatically (like Ableton or Reaper or Cubase can ).

It is priced exactly right.

No it is not next RE shiny stupid generic sameish effect wrapped in fancy GUI which will impress you. It's the tool for particular job. Well done!

aeox
Competition Winner

31 Oct 2018

seqoi wrote:
31 Oct 2018
This tool helped me a lot since i use outboard hardware and i needed to compensate my soundcard and gear roundtrip because Reason can not handle it automatically (like Ableton or Reaper or Cubase can ).
I do the same thing with hardware but I use the delay compensation built in

seqoi

31 Oct 2018

aeox wrote:
31 Oct 2018
seqoi wrote:
31 Oct 2018
I do the same thing with hardware but I use the delay compensation built in

Thanks for the tip i knew for this but TS is handier for me. In the snese where i need it i see it and i visually know it's there. Hard to explain since i am not native english speaker but TS is handier for my workflow.

Jagwah

03 Nov 2018

I use this all the time now, great little device!!

buddard
RE Developer

11 Jan 2019

We've just released a free update to TS-1 Time Slider with the following changes:

- Fixed a bug where treble could be lost at certain settings
- The changes are now smoothed out while moving the fader within the positive range

• Information