Neutron 2 was updated to 2.02 and Ozone 8 was updated to 8.02 today

Discuss VST stuff here!
EnochLight

02 Nov 2018

... but THERE'S NO RELEASE NOTES ANYWHERE. Anyone have any idea what this point update brought in both of these? It's the first update since January 2018, so I'd be interested to know what the changes are. :roll:
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

adrian-singleton

03 Nov 2018

After updating Neutron the Nectar 3 Vocal Assistants Unmask feature can dirctly communicate with Neutron 2 Advanced. No idea whats new in Ozone.
"Before you play two notes learn how to play one note - and don't play one note unless you've got a reason to play it." - Mark Hollis [1998]

Zac

03 Nov 2018

adrian-singleton wrote:
03 Nov 2018
After updating Neutron the Nectar 3 Vocal Assistants Unmask feature can dirctly communicate with Neutron 2 Advanced. No idea whats new in Ozone.
Hi Adrian... i haven't got anything to help Dylan here unfortunately... but i feel the need to say i wholeheartedly disagree with your signature quote. I say, play any of the notes at any time and find which ones please you. After that you can work on technique.

adrian-singleton

04 Nov 2018

Hi Zac, I feel it's a kind of philosophical view on music which is always debatable.
Sometimes I think that there are too much pointless words and notes flowing around in this world.
But it is unquestionable that Mark Hollis has created some outstanding music with Talk Talk in the 80s (the colour of spring, spirit of eden, laughing stock).
And in terms of mixing and mastering "the colour of spring" is one of the best sounding recordings I ever heard.

Grüsse
Tom
"Before you play two notes learn how to play one note - and don't play one note unless you've got a reason to play it." - Mark Hollis [1998]

EnochLight

08 Nov 2018

Thanks - looks like it took them a few days to post the release notes. The same features were added to Ozone 8, BTW:

https://www.izotope.com/en/support/prod ... notes.html
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

• Information