MAnalyzer free Spectrum Analyzer

Discuss VST stuff here!
Jagwah

09 Oct 2018

Just downloading this and will try it out tonight.

The free version is a little restricted but I really like the way the hertz and note values are displayed wherever you place your cursor, and it also finds this information on the fundamental and the harmonic frequencies. I am always referring to my frequency chart so I think this might be pretty cool.

Anyone using an analyzer with this type of feature?

Here's a video:

Last edited by Jagwah on 11 Oct 2018, edited 1 time in total.

PhillipOrdonez

10 Oct 2018

Yep, use it all the time for tuning drums. Their free bundle has some helpful devices, it is a must have.

Loque

10 Oct 2018

I hate Melda Productions...once i tried their oh so f***ing free stuff and nearly everything i touched popped up dialogs frequently annoying me to buy there stuff. I swear to myself, i never gonna touch their products again. Not the free stuff. And ofc i never gonna buy anything from them. :thumbs_down: Thats my experience.
Reason12, Win10

Creativemind

10 Oct 2018

It's MAnalyser not Manalyser :-)
:reason:

Reason Studio's 11.3 / Cockos Reaper 6.82 / Cakewalk By Bandlab / Orion 8.6
http://soundcloud.com/creativemind75/iv ... soul-mix-3

antic604

10 Oct 2018

Creativemind wrote:
10 Oct 2018
Yeah :D Caught me off-guard for a second too ;)

I have their MMultiAnalyzer which I guess is the same but for multiple channels at once and I can recommend it wholeheartedly :)

O1B

10 Oct 2018

MDynamicEQ or MAutoDynEQ..... Stellar. - the steepest filters I know.
PhillipOrdonez wrote:
10 Oct 2018
Yep, use it all the time for tuning drums. Their free bundle has some helpful devices, it is a must have.

demt

10 Oct 2018

its been a year or so scince i last gave up in exaspiration praps things have changed gonna give it a try
Reason 12 ,gear4 music sdp3 stage piano .nektar gxp 88,behringer umc1800 .line6 spider4 30
hear scince reason 2.5

Jagwah

11 Oct 2018

Loque wrote:
10 Oct 2018
I hate Melda Productions...once i tried their oh so f***ing free stuff and nearly everything i touched popped up dialogs frequently annoying me to buy there stuff. I swear to myself, i never gonna touch their products again. Not the free stuff. And ofc i never gonna buy anything from them. :thumbs_down: Thats my experience.
That's a shame dude and I wouldn't put up with that either.

This install went smoothly, however I only installed MAnalyzer while there was an option to install many VSTs, over a hundred.

No pops ups or anything, and I'm going to buy one of these as soon as I can figure out the differences and which one I want.

Might be worth another look, maybe they changed their ways. Either way, this is a great analyzer.

Jagwah

11 Oct 2018

O1B wrote:
10 Oct 2018
MDynamicEQ or MAutoDynEQ..... Stellar. - the steepest filters I know.
PhillipOrdonez wrote:
10 Oct 2018
I'm really impressed with this analyzer, might have to check out more of their VSTs!

Jagwah

11 Oct 2018

demt wrote:
10 Oct 2018
its been a year or so scince i last gave up in exaspiration praps things have changed gonna give it a try
Yep, time to venture out into the big world ;)

Jagwah

11 Oct 2018

antic604 wrote:
10 Oct 2018
I have their MMultiAnalyzer which I guess is the same but for multiple channels at once and I can recommend it wholeheartedly :)
Thanks!

I watched a video on it and I just can't see if it has the feature I talked about it in the opening post. I see when he moves his cursor over the spectrum you can see the frequency and note value information, but what really excited me was the way this information was displayed on the frequency peaks (harmonics etc) automatically. Can you look here at 5 seconds to see what I mean, does the MMultiAnalyzer have this feature?

It actually looks like I can't buy MAnalyzer individually, only comes in a $2000 bundle. I do see MMultiAnalyzer available for purchase though. :D

Creativemind

11 Oct 2018

antic604 wrote:
10 Oct 2018
Creativemind wrote:
10 Oct 2018
Yeah :D Caught me off-guard for a second too ;)
Manalyser sounds like something you'd get from an adult shop :D
:reason:

Reason Studio's 11.3 / Cockos Reaper 6.82 / Cakewalk By Bandlab / Orion 8.6
http://soundcloud.com/creativemind75/iv ... soul-mix-3

demt

11 Oct 2018

all went well, another phobia cured.
Reason 12 ,gear4 music sdp3 stage piano .nektar gxp 88,behringer umc1800 .line6 spider4 30
hear scince reason 2.5

selig
RE Developer

11 Oct 2018

Jagwah wrote:…I really like the way the hertz and note values are displayed wherever you place your cursor, and it also finds this information on the fundamental and the harmonic frequencies. I am always referring to my frequency chart so I think this might be pretty cool.

Anyone using an analyzer with this type of feature?
When I first realized the (not obvious) connection between pitch and frequency, especially as it relates to EQ, it was a huge revelation.

So I’ve always been surprised that every analyzer and EQ doesn’t show this important relationship.

And obviously, I wanted to try to make this more clear with my ColoringEQ, first by relating tuning to pitch but also showing frequency.

I often use the ColoringEQ to find the frequency and note of a harmonic by freezing (holding) the spectrum and moving an EQ band to that point and reading the display.

Having an EQ that is tuned to pitch makes it go even quicker, but again I’m constantly surprised all spectrum displays don’t already have this feature, especially if associated with an EQ!
:)

Sent from some crappy device using Tapatalk
Selig Audio, LLC

• Information