Rewards!!!

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Zac

20 Sep 2018

guitfnky wrote:
20 Sep 2018
Zac wrote:
20 Sep 2018

Please. The world is very real to me. I've been a university chemistry lecturer but now I'm a bum in a Salvation Army Housing Association room. I've spent thousands of pounds on REs as my hobby. Then i receive my Reward. But in my opinion it is not. Different views. Talk to me like that again and I'll take it personally.
sorry if that bit came off as judgmental. my point there was that I’m sure most of us have been there (I have, for sure). didn’t mean to belittle your circumstance.

my issue is/and has been with the (to my mind) illogical criticism of the program, not with anyone’s lot in life.
Cool. I've said my opinion on this too many times now. I'll bow out.

dustmoses

20 Sep 2018

Here's your reward! You get to spend at least $50 more in the propshop!

Zac

08 Oct 2018

Apologies for dragging this up again :/

I got an email from Props informing me that my rewards voucher expires in 7 days... and there's pictures of REs in the rewards shop. I notice the ujam beatmakers are pictured and priced at 49.

So i decide what the hell, one of those is better than nothing... head to the rewards shop... they aren't there... huh?... because they're on sale! For 7 days, by which time my voucher will have expired. Oh the irony :/

Boombastix
Competition Winner

08 Oct 2018

The Legend dropped to $49 for a short while just before V10 dropped.
guitfnky wrote:just snagged Synapse's The Legend for $49. that's $30 cheaper than I think I've seen it even on sale. if you don't like the current options, or the price points, simply wait. that's how sales and rewards programs work.

having the Rewards program is better than not having a Rewards program. ignore all the whining.
Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

10% off at Waves with link: https://www.waves.com/r/6gh2b0
Disclaimer - I get 10% as well.

Zac

10 Oct 2018

Zac wrote:
08 Oct 2018

I got an email from Props informing me that my rewards voucher expires in 7 days... and there's pictures of REs in the rewards shop. I notice the ujam beatmakers are pictured and priced at 49.

So i decide what the hell, one of those is better than nothing... head to the rewards shop... they aren't there... huh?... because they're on sale! For 7 days, by which time my voucher will have expired. Oh the irony :/
When my 'reward' voucher expires i will add up all of my rack extension purchases just to see how much it totals. I'll also work out how much i might have saved if the current reward scheme was implemented from day one.

Reward is not the word. Don't start.

Boombastix
Competition Winner

10 Oct 2018

They gave you reward points based on historical purchases already. It's just the reward system is quite useless the way it works now.
Zac wrote:
Zac wrote:
08 Oct 2018

When my 'reward' voucher expires i will add up all of my rack extension purchases just to see how much it totals. I'll also work out how much i might have saved if the current reward scheme was implemented from day one.

Reward is not the word. Don't start.
Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

10% off at Waves with link: https://www.waves.com/r/6gh2b0
Disclaimer - I get 10% as well.

Zac

12 Oct 2018

The shop rarely changes over the weekend so my 50 point voucher goes...
PWcri1_02-07.jpg
PWcri1_02-07.jpg (14.04 KiB) Viewed 3787 times
... I'm really quite possed off by this cick tease.

Annoyed.

BananaSkins

21 Nov 2018

How often does the Reward store change its products?
Currently only showing 2 products I have... :?
Rewards shop 21-11-18.jpg
Rewards shop 21-11-18.jpg (115.43 KiB) Viewed 3646 times

Electric-Metal

21 Nov 2018

I think REs get removed from the rewards section when they go on sale.
:?: The question is - Who cares :?:

BananaSkins

21 Nov 2018

Ok thanks, better wait until 'The Black Friday' Fortnight vanishes... :lol:

MrFigg
Competition Winner

21 Nov 2018

I think the majority of folk have pretty much given up in the Rewards section. Read further back in this thread.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

dvdrtldg

13 Dec 2018

Arrrrggh Torsion has disappeared from the Rewards shop. PUT IT BAAAAAACK

aeox
Competition Winner

13 Dec 2018

Stuff disappears when it goes on sale :puf_smile:

dvdrtldg

14 Dec 2018

Ahh OK it's on sale. For $59, which is how much it would cost me if I got it at full price using my rewards voucher. I feel a purchase coming on

reddust

11 Feb 2019

The product list should be extended, for now I think this rewards system is almost pointless. I only was interested in one single product on the list and I'm already buying it as a rent to own product so I can't use my reward points on it. If you read the FAQs on the rewards section there is almost a "No" as an answer to every question:
FQ1 - " Can I.. ?" No, you can't.
FQ2 - " Can I.. ?" No, you can't.
FQ3 - " Can I.. ?" No, you can't.
FQ4 - " Can I.. ?" No, you can't.

jam-s

04 Mar 2019

So, less then 5 months to go before the first unused reward points are going to expire due to the poor offer in the rewards store.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

04 Mar 2019

jam-s wrote:
04 Mar 2019
So, less then 5 months to go before the first unused reward points are going to expire due to the poor offer in the rewards store.
I thought you could keep them for three years as long as you hadn’t redeemed the voucher. Isn’t that the case?
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

jam-s

04 Mar 2019

TOS say it's 12 months until a reward point expires (as zumBeipiel already pointed out on page 2 of the thread):
zumBeispiel wrote:
17 Jul 2018
I just wait a little...

The Reward Points expire after 12 months.

4.4. You can use your Reward Points as soon as you have a sufficient amount of valid points and during a period of 12 months from when they were earned. After this deadline, the Reward Points become null and void. This means that Reward Points must be exchanged to Vouchers before the expiration of that period.

4.5. Vouchers are valid and can be used in the Reward Store during a period of sixty days from the date they were issued (“Issuance date”). This means that Vouchers become null and void and cannot be used in the Reward Store when more than sixty days have passed from Issuance date.

5.2. If you do not earn any Reward Points for 24 months, we have the right to terminate your membership without further notice provided that you have no valid useable Reward Points.
It especially helps, that the rewards overview page does only list the last 5 point acquisitions, so you cannot keep track of your older points and their expiry date.

boingy

04 Mar 2019

Reward or Punishment?
You decide...

Catblack

04 Mar 2019

boingy wrote:
04 Mar 2019
Reward or Punishment?
You decide...
They are probably waiting for the full year to pass from the introduction of them before they make any changes or offer anything cheaper. I was saving mine, even grouping buys to earn more, but now I'm a bit disillusioned with the entire thing.

I mean, one would hope that the Reason 11 upgrade would be offered through the program, but it's very likely that the initial offering of points (where a lot of us got 50 of them) will have expired.

So my vote would be punishment. And I'm saying that as someone who loves the company and the software. It doesn't feel like a mutual love sometimes, and certainly not with that rewards program.
If you ain't hip to the rare Housequake, shut up already.

Damn.

Wobbleburger

04 Mar 2019

boingy wrote:
04 Mar 2019
Reward or Punishment?
You decide...
I think "punishment" is a little extreme. They mean well but the expiration is a bit much. I'm sure somebody in marketing has a reason for the rules they set up.
In the 90s, my midi music was on the Baulder's Gate site. That was my life peak.
Reasonite since 2000. My music (and my old midi) can be found here:
https://futurewizard.org

CephaloPod

04 Mar 2019

When this first started, I accidentally redeemed my rewards points not knowing that they would then expire after a certain number of days. What can I say, I didn't read the instructions, so it's my fault! Anyway, rather than feel pressured to buy something before the points expired, I simply allowed them to expire. POOF! Gone because I clicked something without knowing what I was doing. The thing is, I hardly even care.
2011 iMac i7; 24 GB RAM; OSX Sierra; Nektar LX 49; MOTU Microbook
Reason/Logic

sleep1979

05 Mar 2019

Rewards suck man , u can only buy full prices items ans u barely get enough for purchases unless you make a lot they suck ballsacks badly

MrFigg
Competition Winner

05 Mar 2019

Anybody remember the date we got the first points?
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Electric-Metal

05 Mar 2019

MrFigg wrote:
05 Mar 2019
Anybody remember the date we got the first points?
According to the OP, it must have been around mid of July '18.
:?: The question is - Who cares :?:

• Information