Deal of the Week

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
guitfnky

27 Sep 2018

would it make more sense for the OP to update the first post for each week’s deal? small suggestion, but it would make it easier (for those of us who read the forums mainly on our phones, at least)—we wouldn’t need to scroll to the bottom of the newest page to get to the newest deal info.
I write good music for good people

https://slowrobot.bandcamp.com/

joeyluck

27 Sep 2018

guitfnky wrote:
27 Sep 2018
would it make more sense for the OP to update the first post for each week’s deal? small suggestion, but it would make it easier (for those of us who read the forums mainly on our phones, at least)—we wouldn’t need to scroll to the bottom of the newest page to get to the newest deal info.
My thought I guess was that this topic would serve as more of a conversation about the individual deals and also to serve as documentation for anybody curious what has been on sale and when—it's all chronological. To bump the thread, you would still have to create a reply post as folks are doing now on top of editing the first post.

I jump to the last page from New Posts when I see the topic pop-up. But also, it just serves as a reminder. Technically, if you see it pop-up in new posts and are reminded there's a new deal, you can just jump on over to the shop and find out what it is there without even looking here. And then come back here to talk about it.

Dunno. Open to ideas though! I'm just not around all the time and thankfully the community helps keep this thread going. So I think maintenance would be inconsistent. Unless someone else wants to take over...I might be able to figure out a way to make the adjustment...

Loque

27 Sep 2018

It's ok as it is.
Reason12, Win10

guitfnky

28 Sep 2018

joeyluck wrote:
27 Sep 2018
guitfnky wrote:
27 Sep 2018
My thought I guess was that this topic would serve as more of a conversation about the individual deals and also to serve as documentation for anybody curious what has been on sale and when—it's all chronological. To bump the thread, you would still have to create a reply post as folks are doing now on top of editing the first post.

I jump to the last page from New Posts when I see the topic pop-up. But also, it just serves as a reminder. Technically, if you see it pop-up in new posts and are reminded there's a new deal, you can just jump on over to the shop and find out what it is there without even looking here. And then come back here to talk about it.

Dunno. Open to ideas though! I'm just not around all the time and thankfully the community helps keep this thread going. So I think maintenance would be inconsistent. Unless someone else wants to take over...I might be able to figure out a way to make the adjustment...
gotcha...no worries, it was just a thought. it would make it easier for me, since I usually check on my phone and it would make checking what the current deal is really quick, without having to check the shop (I’m lurking here more often than on the PH shop site), or find the last relevant post. I recognize it’s not necessarily relevant for everyone.

your comment about bumping it makes me wonder though (off topic), does the pinned post functionality work differently than I thought? I thought pinned threads don’t need to be bumped?

joeyluck

28 Sep 2018

guitfnky wrote:
28 Sep 2018
joeyluck wrote:
27 Sep 2018

gotcha...no worries, it was just a thought. it would make it easier for me, since I usually check on my phone and it would make checking what the current deal is really quick, without having to check the shop (I’m lurking here more often than on the PH shop site), or find the last relevant post. I recognize it’s not necessarily relevant for everyone.

your comment about bumping it makes me wonder though (off topic), does the pinned post functionality work differently than I thought? I thought pinned threads don’t need to be bumped?
Well many people come here and view "New Posts"
And having something pinned, doesn't pin it in New Posts. You only see it pinned if you visit that particular forum, such as Reason General.

guitfnky

29 Sep 2018

joeyluck wrote:
28 Sep 2018
Well many people come here and view "New Posts"
And having something pinned, doesn't pin it in New Posts. You only see it pinned if you visit that particular forum, such as Reason General.
ah, got it. thanks!

antic604

01 Oct 2018

1-7 October: Synapse Collection @ $99
  • Includes The Legend, our groundbreaking synthesizer which sets new standards in analog-modeling technology
  • Includes Antidote, one of the most popular Rack Extensions ever made
  • Includes high-quality effects like the Graphic Equalizer GQ-7 and RE-160 Compressor to help you improve your mixes
https://shop.propellerheads.se/bundle/s ... ollection/

craven

01 Oct 2018

antic604 wrote:
01 Oct 2018
1-7 October: Synapse Collection @ $99
  • Includes The Legend, our groundbreaking synthesizer which sets new standards in analog-modeling technology
  • Includes Antidote, one of the most popular Rack Extensions ever made
  • Includes high-quality effects like the Graphic Equalizer GQ-7 and RE-160 Compressor to help you improve your mixes
https://shop.propellerheads.se/bundle/s ... ollection/

this is insane. OMG, I have most of it already, but if I hadn't, this would be an instant purchase.
:ugeek:

PhillipOrdonez

01 Oct 2018

Well feck.... Didn't have any of their devices before today!

antic604

08 Oct 2018

Well, those went down in price quickly:

But even at $9 a piece I don't think I need them...

VariableX

08 Oct 2018

i might checkem out ... but i dont need them so even for $9 seems like a waste... cant imagine how upset id be if i'd bought them at $99!

rgdaniel

22 Oct 2018

hmm... the product page as linked above still shows the full price for me... $119 Canadian dollars...

rgdaniel

23 Oct 2018

Well now they've sent me the usual email for Deal of the Week, saying the Bundle is $63 CAD and would I like to get it now? So I Click Here because yes, I would like to get it now, and it's still showing as $119 CAD when I get there. I have even added it to my cart a couple of times, but the added items, minus their bundle-related discounts, still add up to $119 CAD. Removed all from cart and will try again tomorrow I guess. Perhaps it's a sign that I don't really need this stuff?

MrFigg
Competition Winner

23 Oct 2018

rgdaniel wrote:
23 Oct 2018
Well now they've sent me the usual email for Deal of the Week, saying the Bundle is $63 CAD and would I like to get it now? So I Click Here because yes, I would like to get it now, and it's still showing as $119 CAD when I get there. I have even added it to my cart a couple of times, but the added items, minus their bundle-related discounts, still add up to $119 CAD. Removed all from cart and will try again tomorrow I guess. Perhaps it's a sign that I don't really need this stuff?
You probably don’t.
Punish them for their incompetence.
Don’t purchase.
The revolution will not be televised.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

rgdaniel

23 Oct 2018

MrFigg wrote:
23 Oct 2018
Punish them for their incompetence.
Don’t purchase.
LOL... That's how I'm leaning...

rgdaniel

24 Oct 2018

I whined on Facebook, and now it's fixed! Wonder how long it would have sat there... and I wonder if it was just the Canadian price that had the issue... so many questions that tomorrow I won't care about and will soon forget...

cognitive

04 Nov 2018

antic604 wrote:
29 Oct 2018

https://shop.propellerheads.com/product ... -bundle-1/

EUR55

Go get this people!!!
I told myself I was done buying REs for a while, but this brought me out of my cave.

Glad I did. These Noise Engineering REs have character for DAYS! :puf_bigsmile:

antic604

05 Nov 2018

https://shop.propellerheads.com/product ... ll-bundle/
Deal of the Week!

If you’re looking for authentic underground inspiration for your electronic house, trap or techno track then this is the refill bundle for you! Save over 200USD off our best-selling refills for award winning loops, sampler patches and kits to re-up for your next project.

From dank-tape lo-fi loops (Lo-Fi Deep House) to tank trap drum loops (Trap Soul & R&B Haze) via ambient pads (Emotive Electronica) get to grips with a killer selection of material from the electronic spectrum. Combine the sound of 90s New York (Classic Deep house) with golden-era jungle and breaks (Junglist Rave Techno) as heavily praised by the top-brass of electronic music production.

monzo

07 Nov 2018

Tim Exile's having a sale:

"Pick up SLOO the wild swarm synth and SLOR the out-of-this-world resonator FX for just £34 each or £68 for both."

https://products.timexile.com/sloo/

antic604

08 Nov 2018

monzo wrote:
07 Nov 2018
Tim Exile's having a sale:

"Pick up SLOO the wild swarm synth and SLOR the out-of-this-world resonator FX for just £34 each or £68 for both."

https://products.timexile.com/sloo/
The purpose of this topic is news about Propellerheads' Deal of The Week, so please post this in VST sub-forum.

Thanks for the heads up anyway! :)

moneykube

12 Nov 2018

hgchdhgfjhlkjlkj;khljgjhfjgfjhgkjhlklkjkjkjlkjlkhjkhgjhfhgfhgf4567 don't care g :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: ot em
Last edited by moneykube on 12 Nov 2018, edited 1 time in total.
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

• Information