BrainTransfer [EDM]

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental

DrGOA®

30 Aug 2018

Nice work!

deepndark

31 Aug 2018

DrGOA® wrote:
30 Aug 2018
Nice work!
Thanks, I think it was too hot though and replaced it.

TheGodOfRainbows

31 Aug 2018

Too hot!? No such thing! This track is hot! I hear some Humana solo female and some pangea flute in there. What other synth s are you using?

Good stuff!

deepndark

01 Sep 2018

TheGodOfRainbows wrote:
31 Aug 2018
Too hot!? No such thing! This track is hot! I hear some Humana solo female and some pangea flute in there. What other synth s are you using?

Good stuff!
I meant the sound was a bit too hot by it's nature. :D
I used Predator, Proton, Thor, Antidote, Khz One, Grain and Europa one Malström too. I'm glad you like it, thanks!

AS7RO

01 Sep 2018

I love the idea this sounds pretty decent.

Some sounds are a bit too loud, with the vocals as a reference in the beginning but later in the track vocals take the place they deserve.
Why are you reading this?

deepndark

15 Sep 2018

AS7RO wrote:
01 Sep 2018
I love the idea this sounds pretty decent.

Some sounds are a bit too loud, with the vocals as a reference in the beginning but later in the track vocals take the place they deserve.
Thanks for the feedback. I did some further tweaking, think I got some stuff better now. ;)

Creativemind

15 Sep 2018

deepndark wrote:
01 Sep 2018
TheGodOfRainbows wrote:
31 Aug 2018

Good stuff!
I used Predator, Proton, Thor, Antidote, Khz One, Grain and Europa one Malström too. I'm glad you like it, thanks!
Good tune. I liked it. Well structured and nice selection of synths used in it! :)
:reason:

Reason Studio's 11.3 / Cockos Reaper 6.82 / Cakewalk By Bandlab / Orion 8.6
http://soundcloud.com/creativemind75/iv ... soul-mix-3

deepndark

15 Sep 2018

Creativemind wrote:
15 Sep 2018
deepndark wrote:
01 Sep 2018

Good tune. I liked it. Well structured and nice selection of synths used in it! :)
Thanks, there's few things that I still need tweak, but I'm glad people find this tune good enough for them to hear. :puf_smile:

• Information