Rewards!!!

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
tiker01

15 Aug 2018

mataya wrote:
15 Aug 2018
If it's possible to redeem a voucher on another user account, I'm happy to give my voucher code to anybody here. It would be a true reward.

M
I don't think it is possible.

Budapest, Hungary
Reason 11 Suite
Lenovo ThinkPad e520 Win10x64 8GB RAM Intel i5-2520M 2,5-3,2 GHz and AMD 6630M with 1GB of memory.
:rt: :reason: :essentials: :re: :refill: :PUF_balance: :ignition: :PUF_figure:

Zac

15 Aug 2018

mataya wrote:
15 Aug 2018
If it's possible to redeem a voucher on another user account, I'm happy to give my voucher code to anybody here. It would be a true reward.

M
I'd be happy to give my 50 points away too as I'm not going to use them.

Zac

15 Aug 2018

tiker01 wrote:
15 Aug 2018
mataya wrote:
15 Aug 2018

M
I don't think it is possible.
Hopefully someone from Propellerhead might clarify?

Loque

15 Aug 2018

mataya wrote:
15 Aug 2018

M
That was something i asked myself too, since i do not have any use for my accidentally created voucher. I would say it is ok, since it is a simple voucher code and it belongs to me, so it is mine. I could not find any information about this from PH side. Yea, maybe someone can clarify it.
Reason12, Win10

Zac

15 Aug 2018

Ok. If no one says we can't I'll convert my 50 points to a voucher code and post it here on Friday. 1st come 1st served.

mataya

15 Aug 2018

Sounds good. I'll do that too. Be there, Friday.

modecca

15 Aug 2018

Good luck :
LOY1662287138
(If this is used towards ujam, you will be eternally cursed)
🔗💥

mataya

15 Aug 2018

Here's mine. LOY1706180270

Zac

15 Aug 2018

LOY1611529706

Love you guys x

Zac

15 Aug 2018

My code is for 50. Hope you find a use for it.

Zac

15 Aug 2018

modecca wrote:
15 Aug 2018
Good luck :
LOY1662287138
(If this is used towards ujam, you will be eternally cursed)
Rebel.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

15 Aug 2018

Just tried applying all three codes above to see what happened. None of them worked. So either someone beat me to it or the codes are tied to the user account. Just thought you should know. Maybe try applying them yourself just to see if they work in your own account.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Loque

15 Aug 2018

That was quick! And code are invalid! :-D
Reason12, Win10

mataya

15 Aug 2018

My code is working in my account, so yes, they are tied I think. There's just no way to get properly rewarded here.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

15 Aug 2018

mataya wrote:
15 Aug 2018
My code is working in my account, so yes, they are tied I think. There's just no way to get properly rewarded here.
As I suspected.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Zac

15 Aug 2018

All of this is worthwhile. Some people get fooled by these things.

It's marketing bullshit. No doubt.

modecca

15 Aug 2018

Zac wrote:
15 Aug 2018

Go check your Propellerhead reward page, it now reads:
Why did you do that! You have lost the privilege to gain points forever you fucker!

I had a feeling that was going to happen. At least the uncertainty if it is possible to give away a voucher or not, has been eliminated.
Now I can get back to what came first the chicken or the egg (egg duh).
🔗💥

MrFigg
Competition Winner

15 Aug 2018

I’d just like to say that what you guys did putting out your codes was a nice show of defiance and warmed my heart. Even if the powers that be had already taken preemptive measures to quell the uprising.

Death to Videodrome. Long live the new flesh.

The revolution will not be televised.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Zac

15 Aug 2018

modecca wrote:
15 Aug 2018
Zac wrote:
15 Aug 2018

Go check your Propellerhead reward page, it now reads:
Why did you do that! You have lost the privilege to gain points forever you fucker!

I had a feeling that was going to happen. At least the uncertainty if it is possible to give away a voucher or not, has been eliminated.
Now I can get back to what came first the chicken or the egg (egg duh).
I've just logged back into my rewards page and it now says...

'Well done. You have entered the second room. Self denial is important to us. You have five more rooms to access'

GRIFTY

15 Aug 2018

I am quite unhappy with this, what in my opinion is a dark-pattern marketing scheme from propellerhead. They already post their old things too frequently to my inbox and news feed. This is clearly just another way to force marketing emails and re-posts of old, poorly selling products upon unsuspecting newcomers.

I have responded to this by unliking Props on Facebook, and unsubscribing from their marketing emails. I suggest that anybody who is disgruntled here do the same. There's enough distractions and media to pay attention to for me to be getting notifications about old rack extensions.

While I remain a hobbyist Reason-user and doubt I will abandon the software, these tactics are displeasing to me and make me consider it more strongly then I ever have. I will consider resubbing and liking Props if they impress me with any innovations or improvements to the core software. I sincerely dislike marketing companies, but love creativity and progress, wit, engineering and ingenuity. It's unfortunate that this campaign has shifted my perception of Propellerhead toward the former.

Zac

16 Aug 2018

GRIFTY wrote:
15 Aug 2018
I am quite unhappy with this, what in my opinion is a dark-pattern marketing scheme from propellerhead. They already post their old things too frequently to my inbox and news feed. This is clearly just another way to force marketing emails and re-posts of old, poorly selling products upon unsuspecting newcomers.

I have responded to this by unliking Props on Facebook, and unsubscribing from their marketing emails. I suggest that anybody who is disgruntled here do the same. There's enough distractions and media to pay attention to for me to be getting notifications about old rack extensions.

While I remain a hobbyist Reason-user and doubt I will abandon the software, these tactics are displeasing to me and make me consider it more strongly then I ever have. I will consider resubbing and liking Props if they impress me with any innovations or improvements to the core software. I sincerely dislike marketing companies, but love creativity and progress, wit, engineering and ingenuity. It's unfortunate that this campaign has shifted my perception of Propellerhead toward the former.
I agree that this is pretty poor marketing. I have spent thousands of pounds on Rack Extensions. I can't tell you how bad this makes me feel. Just such a fool. A sucker. An idiot.

Now I have VSTs in my favourite program and I am truly grateful. It is SO powerful.

But the Props had the power to do that all along.

But along with the numbers Carly has given about the 2 points pay back and how low ball it is in another thread it really does make the word and practice of Rewards a complete slap in the face for me.

Faith No More.
Last edited by Zac on 16 Aug 2018, edited 1 time in total.

supersplaron

16 Aug 2018

Hello! Just wanted to mention that the Reward vouchers are personal and can't be shared. Thanks for your feedback!

Zac

16 Aug 2018

supersplaron wrote:
16 Aug 2018
Hello! Just wanted to mention that the Reward vouchers are personal and can't be shared. Thanks for your feedback!
No shit sherlock. That's all you have to say? Shame.

Loque

16 Aug 2018

Zac wrote:
16 Aug 2018
supersplaron wrote:
16 Aug 2018
Relax...take a breath...
WeeVapidCur-max-1mb.gif
WeeVapidCur-max-1mb.gif (249.27 KiB) Viewed 2291 times
Reason12, Win10

Zac

16 Aug 2018

Loque wrote:
16 Aug 2018
Zac wrote:
16 Aug 2018

Relax...take a breath...

WeeVapidCur-max-1mb.gif
I understand that many Reasontalk users will find my post distasteful, maybe even obnoxious. I accept that i will get disagreement, or backlash. We all see things differently.

I truly feel this way though. I want to say it. I believe in it. So there :P

• Information