REs disappearing from subscription?

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
chimp_spanner

09 Jul 2018

Hey everyone! Just wondered if any of you have noticed REs (specifically players) disappearing from your subscription and needing to be re-added? It's happened twice now. Once with Kompulsion and again with Euclidian Rhythms. Not sure if it's anything to do with having trialled and added to sub shortly after or what? Kinda weird but now I gotta wait until my subscription renewal date to use Euclid! Bahh.

Sorped

09 Jul 2018

chimp_spanner wrote:
09 Jul 2018
Hey everyone! Just wondered if any of you have noticed REs (specifically players) disappearing from your subscription and needing to be re-added? It's happened twice now. Once with Kompulsion and again with Euclidian Rhythms. Not sure if it's anything to do with having trialled and added to sub shortly after or what? Kinda weird but now I gotta wait until my subscription renewal date to use Euclid! Bahh.
I have the same problem with Euclid, just disappeared from my subscribtion. Also lost Nostromo, but I take it that was because Nostromo was updated.
Alio Modo: SoundCloud
-----------
Born to lose, live to win.
Don't forget to back up your projects! :thumbs_up:

rcbuse
RE Developer

09 Jul 2018

Sorped wrote:
09 Jul 2018
I have the same problem with Euclid, just disappeared from my subscribtion. Also lost Nostromo, but I take it that was because Nostromo was updated.
I'm not sure of the mechanics of the subscriptions, but just as a data point for chimp_spanner, Kompulsion and Nostromo were both updated.

chimp_spanner

09 Jul 2018

Hmm, is it worth me raising a ticket dya think? It’s kinda inconvenient that I might find myself without something I need for work and might end up having to buy outright rather than wait for my renewal date.

chimp_spanner

09 Jul 2018

rcbuse wrote:
09 Jul 2018
Sorped wrote:
09 Jul 2018
I'm not sure of the mechanics of the subscriptions, but just as a data point for chimp_spanner, Kompulsion and Nostromo were both updated.
Yeah it was after your last update actually, I saw it’d gone live and went to sync it then realised it was gone. Hmm.

rcbuse
RE Developer

09 Jul 2018

chimp_spanner wrote:
09 Jul 2018
Hmm, is it worth me raising a ticket dya think? It’s kinda inconvenient that I might find myself without something I need for work and might end up having to buy outright rather than wait for my renewal date.
Yea, I think that might be a good idea.

Sorped

11 Jul 2018

Today I lost RND from my subscription, I can see that it has been updated today, so it must be the same thing that happened with Nostromo and possibly Euclidean. Ticket is in progress.
-----------

chimp_spanner

11 Jul 2018

Bummer, yeah I submitted one as well. They offered to temporarily delete trial licenses as a short term solution but it will need to be looked at when the props are back from summer holiday! But definitely submit tickets if you’re having the issue.

Sorped

21 Jan 2019

Just got a mail today, saying that this issue should be fixed! I feel a bit of relief not having to worry about that anymore! :)
-----------

Adabler
Competition Winner

24 Jan 2019

Sorped wrote:
21 Jan 2019
Just got a mail today, saying that this issue should be fixed! I feel a bit of relief not having to worry about that anymore! :)
Today, as VK2 got an update, I simply synced my account and it downloaded the update. Hooray!
:reason: 12, Win10

Sorped

26 Jan 2019

Adabler wrote:
24 Jan 2019
Sorped wrote:
21 Jan 2019
Today, as VK2 got an update, I simply synced my account and it downloaded the update. Hooray!
That is F'ing ace! :)
-----------

• Information