Run Combinator automation

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
MrFigg
Competition Winner

14 Jun 2018

Just wondering...as you can’t automate the run button in a run combinator, and bypassing or muting takes off tails, is the best way to open devices and automate the patterns of the devices triggering the other instruments eg. matrix, redrum etc? Or is there an easier or more effective way?
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

MannequinRaces

15 Jun 2018

MrFigg wrote:
14 Jun 2018
Just wondering...as you can’t automate the run button in a run combinator, and bypassing or muting takes off tails, is the best way to open devices and automate the patterns of the devices triggering the other instruments eg. matrix, redrum etc? Or is there an easier or more effective way?
I would say yes for the most flexibility automate matrix, redrum, etc..

MrFigg
Competition Winner

15 Jun 2018

MannequinRaces wrote:
15 Jun 2018
MrFigg wrote:
14 Jun 2018
I would say yes for the most flexibility automate matrix, redrum, etc..
Suspected that :). Thanks. Just looking at some of th run combinator I’ve got and there’s multiple instances of matrix so got to plough through them and automate them all. Ach well. Thanks again for the reply :).
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

• Information