Audio Metre by Softphonics FREE RE

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Post Reply
RobC
Posts: 780
Joined: 10 Mar 2018

18 May 2018

https://shop.propellerheads.se/rack-ext ... dio-metre/

Just what I was looking for! This simple, and excellent little device will definitely come in handy in many metering situations.

In my case: There are things you don't necessarily notice in audio, such as an inaudible click (boy, how many times it happens during sound design) - that's when it comes in handy to actually see it - and that quickly, in the rack. (God bless that note feature, too! - Will be very good during multi-band processing.)

User avatar
nickb523
Posts: 206
Joined: 23 Jan 2017
Location: Scotland
Contact:

18 May 2018

Ugh, another one of these 'advanced combinators with a skin'. :P

:lol:

RobC
Posts: 780
Joined: 10 Mar 2018

18 May 2018

nickb523 wrote:
18 May 2018
Ugh, another one of these 'advanced combinators with a skin'. :P

:lol:
It's a combinator with lights bolted onto the front, with the use of glue to add the note section. The code was copied from a children's story book.

User avatar
Adabler
Posts: 186
Joined: 05 Oct 2017
Location: Oslo

18 May 2018

Thanks for the free RE!

Also, it got white cables? I don't remember seeing that before, but I guess I never noticed?
whitecable.JPG
whitecable.JPG (44.66 KiB) Viewed 492 times
:reason: 10 on Win10

User avatar
Electric-Metal
Posts: 496
Joined: 10 Dec 2015
Location: Landstuhl, Germany

18 May 2018

Adabler wrote:
18 May 2018
Thanks for the free RE!

Also, it got white cables? I don't remember seeing that before, but I guess I never noticed?

whitecable.JPG
White cables appear if hook up an Instrument to a utility like Polymodular audio splitter or an analyzer.
OTOH there's an inconsistency. If you hook it up to an Spider merger/splitter you'll get green cables, even though it's a utility.
:?: The question is - Who cares :?:

User avatar
Adabler
Posts: 186
Joined: 05 Oct 2017
Location: Oslo

18 May 2018

Electric-Metal wrote:
18 May 2018
White cables appear if hook up an Instrument to a utility like Polymodular audio splitter or an analyzer.
OTOH there's an inconsistency. If you hook it up to an Spider merger/splitter you'll get green cables, even though it's a utility.
Ah, there you go, thanks! I never noticed, but then again my CV-fu is nothing to write home about. :) ( :oops: )
:reason: 10 on Win10

User avatar
Electric-Metal
Posts: 496
Joined: 10 Dec 2015
Location: Landstuhl, Germany

18 May 2018

Adabler wrote:
18 May 2018
...but then again my CV-fu is nothing to write home about. :) ( :oops: )
:lol:
:?: The question is - Who cares :?:

User avatar
MarkTarlton
Posts: 291
Joined: 15 Jan 2015
Location: Santa Rosa, CA

18 May 2018

nice! this will be the only RE I pick up during may madness :D

RobC
Posts: 780
Joined: 10 Mar 2018

18 May 2018

MarkTarlton wrote:
18 May 2018
nice! this will be the only RE I pick up during may madness :D
Fits perfectly in my budget, too!

Post Reply
  • Information