Making any sound fuller

Have an urge to learn, or a calling to teach? Want to share some useful Youtube videos? Do it here!
avasopht
Competition Winner

30 Apr 2018

RobC wrote:
30 Apr 2018
I don't have issues with finishing songs, and I try to do my research the best I can, but there still are priorities in life. It's another question how much free time they leave.
But I'm not understanding your logic.

You're basically saying you don't have enough time to learn from other's by asking questions or reading, so you want to find everything out by trial and error.

But that doesn't make any sense at all, because trial and error will take you much more time (assuming you'll even figure half of what you'll learn in a few blog / forum posts than you could in your entire lifetime), so you will have a much harder time learning.

Learning from others by reading or asking questions will always take you further.

It just seems like you are saying, I want to learn to drive without ever sitting in a car.

RobC

30 Apr 2018

avasopht wrote:
30 Apr 2018
RobC wrote:
30 Apr 2018
I don't have issues with finishing songs, and I try to do my research the best I can, but there still are priorities in life. It's another question how much free time they leave.
But I'm not understanding your logic.

You're basically saying you don't have enough time to learn from other's by asking questions or reading, so you want to find everything out by trial and error.

But that doesn't make any sense at all, because trial and error will take you much more time (assuming you'll even figure half of what you'll learn in a few blog / forum posts than you could in your entire lifetime), so you will have a much harder time learning.

Learning from others by reading or asking questions will always take you further.

It just seems like you are saying, I want to learn to drive without ever sitting in a car.
I said that I don't want to learn from others?
Since my time might get limited very soon, how would I have time to even experiment myself?

Either some info is missing, or you read into something wrong.

Anyways, I do ask ~ and this thread took some totally different way by now. Which is nice and all, discussions are fine - though while the topic here is stuck on life issues, time management, education, etc, meanwhile there is one question still open about 1 headphone that I found. People, go answer that, please. I rather need reassurance with that.

avasopht
Competition Winner

30 Apr 2018

Oh, my apologies, just a little miscommunication.

See, you said, you want to try out all possibilities, but when information was presented you said you didn't have time for it.

That just might give someone the impression you are only saying you don't have time to go through the information but do for trying everything out :puf_wink:

RobC

30 Apr 2018

avasopht wrote:
30 Apr 2018
Oh, my apologies, just a little miscommunication.

See, you said, you want to try out all possibilities, but when information was presented you said you didn't have time for it.

That just might give someone the impression you are only saying you don't have time to go through the information but do for trying everything out :puf_wink:
You mean the scientific publications? I can't afford it at the moment. : P

• Information