Europa Grid Sequence - New ReFill for Europa - 250 Patches

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
nickb523
RE Developer

27 Apr 2018

Hey folks,

Back in action after 3 months of virtual knob-twiddling and ReFill packing, I am ready to present to you the second chapter in SKP storyline. Following on from Granular Manoeuvres arrives a space exploration journey entitled Europa Grid Sequence.

Filled to the brim with evolving textures, bubbling basses, wide-expansive pads and other-worldly leads. Europa Grid Sequence is a cinematic space opera toolkit that focuses on modern digital synthesis techniques in order to create a useful set of patches and ensembles that will inspire you.

Taking cues from video game soundtracks found in the likes of Electronic Arts "Mass Effect" (Jack Wall and Sam Hulick), Hello Games "No Man's Sky" (65daysofstatic) and Frontier Developments  "Elite: Dangerous" (Erasmus Talbot)Europa Grid Sequence will catapult your creative juices through time and space.

The Europa Grid Sequence ReFill contains a total of 250 patches including 50 Combinator ensembles for Reason 10's new Europa Shapeshifting Synthesizer.

Europa Grid Sequence is a collection of:

50 Ambience & texture patches
25 Bubbling bass patches
50 Other-worldly leads
50 Expansive pads
25 Animated movement patches
50 Combinator ensembles

In addition to the single patches you also have 50 powerful Combinator ensembles featuring 2x patch layers with extra effects processing ala Korg workstation Combi mode or Roland and Yamaha’s Performance modes. Simply swap out the Europa elements with any of the included patches and tweak the Combinator controls for near infinite patch possibilities.

All of the ReFill content has been finely-tuned making full use of Europa’s shapeshifting abilities including the engine modifiers, spectral filter, mod matrix, envelopes and onboard effects processors.

The patches contained within Europa Grid Sequence all sound fantastic right off the bat, and include full velocity sensitivity and mod wheel assignments on every patch throughout the ReFill. All sounds are calibrated to average -12dBFS (VU) to avoid any unwanted sonic surprises.

Europa Grid Sequence is available now for £14.95.

Cheers,

Nick Baxter
SKP Sound Design

Soundcells

27 Apr 2018

Hi Nick,

i wish you a lot of success with your new ReFill 👍🏼

Best regards,
Harald | Soundcells

nickb523
RE Developer

27 Apr 2018

Soundcells wrote:
27 Apr 2018
i wish you a lot of success with your new ReFill 👍🏼
Thanks Harold. I will send you a link shortly so you can check it out. :)

Review/overview just in from Doug @ thesoundtestroom on youtube... the guy is a legend, if you like the vid please subscribe -

Nick

Jmax

27 Apr 2018

Very nicely done NIck!

nickb523
RE Developer

28 Apr 2018

Jmax wrote:
27 Apr 2018
Very nicely done NIck!
Thank you mate! :)

moneykube

29 Apr 2018

this is very well done... thank-you for all your hard work putting this awesome refill together... love the ambient flavors !
:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:
I am a fan of both your refills now... the more I muck around the more I love them. Great job Nick :puf_smile: :rt:
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

nickb523
RE Developer

03 May 2018

moneykube wrote:
29 Apr 2018
this is very well done... thank-you for all your hard work putting this awesome refill together... love the ambient flavors !
Cheers MK... i forgot to mention in the press release that there are 2 Reason project files included in the EGS package as examples. One is a prog/deep house sorta thing from Andrew Skelton, and the other is a track from up and coming artist "The Alluvial Fan". Big shouts to the guys for letting me distribute the files. :)

Nick :)

MikeMcKew

17 May 2019

Necrobump!

I've been meaning to dive into Nick's ReFills for a very long time, and I've finally gotten the chance to do so. Spoiler alert: they're all great and well worth the price. And you can get them on sale during this month of May. ;)

Here's a link to my overview/sound demo/thoughts on Europa Grid Sequence:

Just a note on the format of these videos. I first give an overview to make sure everyone knows the price, where they can get it, what the description is, etc. I believe that people should form their own opinions, so I go through random patches playing random things (I never said I was good at keyboards, by the way :D), letting the patches speak for themselves. To close it off, I give a brief overview on my thoughts.

Videos are imminent for the Aesthetic Flow and Antidote Memories ReFills as well.

• Information