Asylum - Devil Refill - FREE!!

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
nickb523
RE Developer

13 Apr 2018

You can fix it by adding the correct reference in the .repatch files manually, or you can do the workaround WongoTheSane suggested in this thread - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7506320

Both ways will sort it out.

Hope this helps!

Nick

sinnerfire

13 Apr 2018

nickb523 wrote:You can fix it by adding the correct reference in the .repatch files manually, or you can do the workaround WongoTheSane suggested in this thread - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7506320

Both ways will sort it out.

Hope this helps!

Nick
Hey thanks for that link [emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
https://drumandbassasylum.com/ Free Samples + Presets for Reason.

nickb523
RE Developer

13 Apr 2018

sinnerfire wrote:
13 Apr 2018

Hey thanks for that link [emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]
No problem. If you get any problems feel free to drop me a PM - I had the same issue with my Grain ReFill.

It's quicker to do it by editing the .repatch files as you can batch process them using notepad++ or Dreamweaver, but Wongo's method should do the job fine.

Nick

teddymcw

13 Apr 2018

Hmmm, I couldn’t even get a Grain .repatch to load from this refill, before and after I updated to latest version of R10. Everything else works great tho, thank you for sharing your intriguing design.

Any suggestions as to why Grain isn’t even loading?

nickb523
RE Developer

13 Apr 2018

There wasn't many so it was a 5 min fix -
asylum.zip
(19.32 KiB) Downloaded 135 times
Sinnerfire, just repack them and you are good to go. :)

teddymcw

13 Apr 2018

This may be more of my own personal problems haha, but I just tried the Grain patches again from this zip. Still same result with even crashing Reason sometimes. The stack trace has to do with libsystem.dispatch, which is of course trying to find files and then subsequently opens about 21 other threads, but I'm over my head knowing details of OS X file system traces. I'm on OS X 10.9.5 btw and def not updating anytime soon haha

Anyways, this is certainly a Props and OS problem. Do let me know if there is anything I can do to get the Grain stuff up and working since I'm working on Grain stuff now and am extremely intrigued by your other stuff. I'm sure the Grain is even more killer as well.

In the meantime, I'm checking out your other refills, super cool and this thread lead to the discovery! TY

sinnerfire

13 Apr 2018

nickb523 wrote:There wasn't many so it was a 5 min fix -
asylum.zip
Sinnerfire, just repack them and you are good to go. :)
Hey thank you so much for your efforts, I was having a bit of trouble figuring this out [emoji1303]

I got this email from the props today, hopefully this will be sorted in the update.

Thanks again

Rob.

nickb523
RE Developer

13 Apr 2018

sinnerfire wrote:
13 Apr 2018

Hey thank you so much for your efforts, I was having a bit of trouble figuring this out [emoji1303]
No problem Rob. :)

Clever patches BTW. Although not in my usual genre i can see me making use of them. :)

teddymcw

15 Apr 2018

teddymcw wrote:
13 Apr 2018
Hmmm, I couldn’t even get a Grain .repatch to load from this refill, before and after I updated to latest version of R10. Everything else works great tho, thank you for sharing your intriguing design.

So no one experiencing the same problem of Grain not loading? I'm perplexed and def disappointed since these patches seemed right up my alley. Oh well I guess.

modecca

16 Apr 2018

teddymcw wrote:
15 Apr 2018
teddymcw wrote:
13 Apr 2018

So no one experiencing the same problem of Grain not loading? I'm perplexed and def disappointed since these patches seemed right up my alley. Oh well I guess.
That's too bad brother, I am having the time of my life with this refill! (just messin wit ya)
🔗💥

sinnerfire

16 Apr 2018

teddymcw wrote:
teddymcw wrote:
13 Apr 2018

If you take some time to read the comments above you will see that there is a problem with the current refill packer and that Reason 10 is currently having some issues with the new High Sierra update.

This will be fixed in the update.

teddymcw

16 Apr 2018

teddymcw wrote:
13 Apr 2018
..... but I'm over my head knowing details of OS X file system traces. I'm on OS X 10.9.5 btw and def not updating anytime soon haha

In the meantime, I'm checking out your other refills, super cool and this thread lead to the discovery! TY
Erg, I did though man, I did, and I do and I always will. As written above I'm on Mavericks. Anyhoo, I'm not sure exactly where in the file finding dispatch the prob lays and even so I doubt I'd begin to be able to fix it. Interesting and perplexing that some have it working though. I'll just wait patiently for a Props fix to refills bc it sounds like they are working on it per company emails. May the Reason Gods be good to us all!

Best to you and yours.

sinnerfire wrote:
16 Apr 2018

If you take some time to read the comments above you will see that there is a problem with the current refill packer and that Reason 10 is currently having some issues with the new High Sierra update.

teddymcw

16 Apr 2018

modecca wrote:
16 Apr 2018

That's too bad brother, I am having the time of my life with this refill! (just messin wit ya)
Ohh hey, this fixes everything!! The resolution I didn't even know I needed! :puf_bigsmile:

Couldn't be happier for you broh broh! All in good fun mate, wouldn't be surprised if you were livin it up w this though : )

MrFigg
Competition Winner

26 May 2022

Revive old thread. Digging through some old folders and found the Sinner-X refills. For some reason or other the Devil Refill is giving me a Bad Format error. Went to his website to re-download but all the Asylum links point to the Neuro Viper refill. Anybody still got the Devil refill knocking about? No contact details on Sinnerfire's webpage. Thanks.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

DaveyG

26 May 2022

MrFigg wrote:
26 May 2022
Revive old thread. Digging through some old folders and found the Sinner-X refills. For some reason or other the Devil Refill is giving me a Bad Format error. Went to his website to re-download but all the Asylum links point to the Neuro Viper refill. Anybody still got the Devil refill knocking about? No contact details on Sinnerfire's webpage. Thanks.
Click on the refill icon to the left of the Devil logo. Seems to point to the right file:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsQXLo0wQPbgg1igOrpWqsF1NAx-

MrFigg
Competition Winner

26 May 2022

DaveyG wrote:
26 May 2022
MrFigg wrote:
26 May 2022
Click on the refill icon to the left of the Devil logo. Seems to point to the right file:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsQXLo0wQPbgg1igOrpWqsF1NAx-
Excellent. :) Thanks Davey :)
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

sinnerfire

26 May 2022

Sorry people I got locked out of my website so I can’t fix the links but if you PM me I will be happy to set up a download link for you ❤️👍🏻

MrFigg
Competition Winner

26 May 2022

sinnerfire wrote:
26 May 2022
Sorry people I got locked out of my website so I can’t fix the links but if you PM me I will be happy to set up a download link for you ❤️👍🏻
The links work fine Jason, it was me who is technically inept.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

• Information