Revival redesign

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
miscend

13 Feb 2018

Marco Raaphorst wrote:
11 Feb 2018
miscend wrote:
10 Feb 2018
Audreio have not kept their promise of updating the RE. I don’t even think the VST has had any recent updates.

Anyway has anyone had any success recreating Hammond with Leslie speaker cabinet patches?
Revival this superb.

Doesn't get any better than this:

:D
Sounds lovely indeed :D

What speaker emu are you using?

Marco Raaphorst

13 Feb 2018

miscend wrote:
13 Feb 2018
Marco Raaphorst wrote:
11 Feb 2018

Revival this superb.

Sounds lovely indeed :D

What speaker emu are you using?
one of the rotary models of Revival

joeyluck

13 Feb 2018

Marco Raaphorst wrote:
11 Feb 2018
miscend wrote:
10 Feb 2018
Audreio have not kept their promise of updating the RE. I don’t even think the VST has had any recent updates.

Anyway has anyone had any success recreating Hammond with Leslie speaker cabinet patches?
Revival this superb.

Sounds great! I had suggested to Audreio (had suggested the same to Sononics before) that they release the effects as separate, simple plugins. Or one plugin with just all the effects. As they seem to be favorites of many and I like them as well. Would be better than loading up a large RE like Revival just to use the effects. And would be nice to have something to find in the effects section, so it's not overlooked.

Catblack

13 Feb 2018

miscend wrote:
10 Feb 2018
They made no promise. They said they had plans to, but that isn't the same as promising.

Personally I hope they don''t change Revival, I like the interface the way it is. It is pretty complicated, but once you dig into it you can see it's laid out pretty logically. It's insanely dense, sure, but rather amazing before you even get to the fact that the effects are able to be used separately. IT's like having a routing matrix on the front for each set of drawbars as well as a modulation matrix on the back. I can't sing it's praises enough.

I love it's sound engine, have delved into the interface deep enough to really appreciate it. If it's not for you, don't use it.
If you ain't hip to the rare Housequake, shut up already.

Damn.

• Information