Nektar Panorama update with VST control and Reason 10 support!

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
Emian

22 Nov 2017

TChandler wrote:
22 Nov 2017
Hi Emian,

Update 1.7.0 is for Panormaa owners and fixes a problem with menu navigation on legacy devices.

There is no update to the old LX installer planned. However if you contact support we'll look at getting you the LX+ files which will provide the VST support for you.
Hi Tim,

not the reply i was hoping for, but thanks for your honesty nonetheless...

i' m actually not looking for the VST-support, but just to get Grain, Europa & the Sound-Iron devices in Reason 10 supported by my keyboard, so if you (or anyone here) could provide that bit of code i can copy it myself into my remote map ...

edit: i contacted Nektar support to ask for the ImpactLX49+ remote map, so i can copy/paste from that...

"i might be established, but i'll never be establishement "
- Dave Clarke -www.soundcloud.com/emian

AttenuationHz

22 Nov 2017

Emian wrote:
22 Nov 2017
TChandler wrote:
22 Nov 2017
Hi Emian,

Update 1.7.0 is for Panormaa owners and fixes a problem with menu navigation on legacy devices.

There is no update to the old LX installer planned. However if you contact support we'll look at getting you the LX+ files which will provide the VST support for you.
Hi Tim,

i' m actually not looking for the VST-support, but just to get Grain, Europa & the Sound-Iron devices in Reason 10 supported by my keyboard, so if you (or anyone here) could provide that bit of code i can copy it myself into my remote map ...

edit: i contacted Nektar support to ask for the ImpactLX49+ remote map, so i can copy/paste from that...
Europa/Grain Legacy map for P1: Sorry too many characters to post so had to zip it up to a text file.
Europa+Grain Panorama mapping P1.zip
(27.2 KiB) Downloaded 164 times
It is not too much of an ask for people or things to be the best version of itself!

Emian

22 Nov 2017

AttenuationHz wrote:
Emian wrote:
22 Nov 2017
Hi Tim,

Europa/Grain Legacy map for P1: Sorry too many characters to post so had to zip it up to a text file.
Europa+Grain Panorama mapping P1.zip
Hey thx for your effort man, I'll check that after work !

Verstuurd vanaf mijn FEVER met Tapatalk

Emian

23 Nov 2017

so,

after i got home from work i also got reply from Nektar (the LX+ remotemaps were sent to me), & those were much more usefull to me then the Panorama ones as i had a lot less editing to do ;)

Still thx for the effort, @AttenuationHz , much appreciated ! & thx Tim for the Nektar support, i've still got some work to do, but i got my good 'old' ImpactLX49 custom-mapped to Europa & also the Soundiron Instruments, it's good to be in control of Reason 10 :)

AttenuationHz

23 Nov 2017

Emian wrote:
23 Nov 2017
so,

after i got home from work i also got reply from Nektar (the LX+ remotemaps were sent to me), & those were much more usefull to me then the Panorama ones as i had a lot less editing to do ;)

Still thx for the effort, @AttenuationHz , much appreciated ! & thx Tim for the Nektar support, i've still got some work to do, but i got my good 'old' ImpactLX49 custom-mapped to Europa & also the Soundiron Instruments, it's good to be in control of Reason 10 :)
No worries how much different are they out of curiosity? Just the fader/buttons/knobs names?
It is not too much of an ask for people or things to be the best version of itself!

Emian

23 Nov 2017

AttenuationHz wrote:
23 Nov 2017
Emian wrote:
23 Nov 2017
so,

No worries how much different are they out of curiosity? Just the fader/buttons/knobs names?
no, the panorama works with "pages", for my ImpactLX i get to set knobs 1-8, faders 1-9 & buttons 1-9 to one parameter (in instrument mode, it also has a mixer mode)

iramrezso

23 Nov 2017

Thanks for the 1.7.0 update!

AttenuationHz

24 Nov 2017

Adding Proxy open plug-in window to the Mixer map. Thinking about trying this. Not sure if it would work though. Think adding

Code: Select all

Define Group		map Button_mode	select 	mute 	solo 	proxy
Adding the VST scope to the map and mapping the Proxy open plug-in window to buttons 1-3. I have 3 VST's in my master section that have their remote override currently saved to my master keyboard in a default template. Buttons 1-3 on the master keyboard are mapped to open close them. I realise shift and view is how to open the selected VST device but would mapping the Proxy Open in the mixer map be viable the plug-ins are in the master section which the mixer mode is locked to.

Edit: Nah unless there is a way to link scopes in scopes this probably would not work :roll:

philosurfer

22 Jan 2018

@TChandler, I am still seeing this inability to switch OSCs for Thor using a P1 on a Mac.

Codecs being used:
"http://www.nektartech.com/c.1289520/Dow ... 017-10.zip" version.

Please advise.

EnochLight

23 Jan 2018

TChandler wrote:
22 Nov 2017

Tim,

As of today, Spectrasonics Omnisphere's 2.4 update now allows remote control loading of patches and multis via MIDI Program Change, CCs or Notes, as well as MIDI CC learn and host automation can now be used for parameters controlled by menus and radio buttons.

Any chance we can get Panorama support so we can change patches and/or control Omnisphere 2, now? VST and/or RE?
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

wendylou

03 Feb 2018

Tim's video shows a "hand" mouse pointer whenever Shift is pressed on the Panorama. I do not get a "hand" mouse pointer when I press Shift on my Panorama P6 using Reason 10 on Mac OS 10.13.3 High Sierra.

Anyone on Mac getting the "hand" mouse pointer when you press Shift on Panorama in Reason 10?
:puf_smile: http://www.galxygirl.com -- :reason: user since 2002

Noise
Competition Winner

23 Jan 2021

Hello, is there any issue browsing presets for vst, using the "patch- / patch+" or even the "data" button ?
I can to this is every rack extension.
( lastest driver, and the 3200 remote.map installed )
Albums: BandCamp | Youtubz: Noise Channel
Projects: P1 Easy Remote Mapping | Personal Refill Sale Store: https://payhip.com/noisesystems | Title Generator! untitled.noiseshadow.com

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

23 Jan 2021

Noise wrote:
23 Jan 2021
Hello, is there any issue browsing presets for vst, using the "patch- / patch+" or even the "data" button ?
With VST's it will come down to how they programed them... They can all be different.

Noise
Competition Winner

23 Jan 2021

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
23 Jan 2021
Noise wrote:
23 Jan 2021
With VST's it will come down to how they programed them... They can all be different.
Thanks, I was suspecting that. For now, only reaktor seems to 'react' to patch changes. I've search the mapping, nothing usual, just the common:
Map Patch Down Select Previous Program
Map Patch Up Select Next Program

Also, I'm currently working on a Remote mapper for Panorama P1.
I've been away from making music almost 1 week but I think is worth it, writing this app. If there is anyone interested in this, I can make it available online, If i don't find any breaking app bug!
I'm still ironing down some bugs and beta-testing it (ex: the x_menu is not implemented yet , only paginations and template configurations )

Mostly is drag and drop:
remapp.jpg
remapp.jpg (398.89 KiB) Viewed 1654 times
Projects: P1 Easy Remote Mapping | Personal Refill Sale Store: https://payhip.com/noisesystems | Title Generator! untitled.noiseshadow.com

EnochLight

23 Jan 2021

Noise wrote:
23 Jan 2021
Mostly is drag and drop:
remapp.jpg
remapp.jpg (398.89 KiB) Viewed 1639 times
* raises hand *

Where did you get that "ReMapp Easy Remote Mapping" utility app?
Noise wrote:
23 Jan 2021
Reason’s browser reads VST *.fxp and *.fxb patches only, and Panorama’s patch buttons can therefore also navigate these. If your VST patches are not seen in the Reason browser, then they're not in *.fxp and *.fxb format and probably a proprietary format that your particular VST is using. You can, however, save the patches you need Panorama to navigate in the Reason browser. It's tedious, but can be done.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

Noise
Competition Winner

24 Jan 2021

EnochLight wrote:
23 Jan 2021
* raises hand *

Well, I did get it from my self, i'm coding it :)
Still not released, working on a few things, to create a better experience.

Since I've bought the P1 a week ago, it was obvious there is not a decent app to create the Remote for Reason users. Nektarine can't save in remoteMap format, which is a bit frustating. I just wanted to get the most out of the P1 in a quick way. Poohbear made a incredible job mapping some defaults and I've been learning from there.

* just realized it's missing the Fader 9 lol..

EnochLight

24 Jan 2021

Noise wrote:
24 Jan 2021
EnochLight wrote:
23 Jan 2021
* raises hand *

Well, I did get it from my self, i'm coding it :)
Still not released, working on a few things, to create a better experience.

Since I've bought the P1 a week ago, it was obvious there is not a decent app to create the Remote for Reason users. Nektarine can't save in remoteMap format, which is a bit frustating. I just wanted to get the most out of the P1 in a quick way. Poohbear made a incredible job mapping some defaults and I've been learning from there.

* just realized it's missing the Fader 9 lol..
That’s bad ass - hoping it works out. Feel free to share the utility assuming it works with the P4 and P6 as well (which it likely will). If it works as smoothly as it looks, you could probably sell it for a small return!

• Information