Full Remote support for Browser

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
lowtom

30 Sep 2017

I would love to see full Remote support for browsing patches.

All I wish is:
1. Browse (Focus) button on devices as a Remote item.
2. Scrolling through patches when using Delta encoder without auto loading patch.
3. Load button as Remote item.

This way we could use encoder and button to just click to browse, look (scroll list) for patch and click to load it.
Similar to browsing and loading tracks in NI Traktor.

It would be very useful feature for live performances or quick composing.
:reason: :refill: :re:

dioxide

30 Sep 2017

I completely agree. In fact I could have written your post it is so similar to my point of view ;)

Olivier

30 Sep 2017

I allready choose my patches using a rotary encoder. You can set this up using the Additional Remote Overrides which you can find under options.
Downside is, it can only be done for the device you are currently playing. If however, that is all you need then you can also assign a rotary to choosing which track you play.
:reason: V9 | i7 5930 | Motu 828 MK3 | Win 10

lowtom

01 Oct 2017

Olivier wrote:
30 Sep 2017
I allready choose my patches using a rotary encoder. You can set this up using the Additional Remote Overrides which you can find under options.
Downside is, it can only be done for the device you are currently playing. If however, that is all you need then you can also assign a rotary to choosing which track you play.

I also use rotary encoder to choose patches but I made Remote codec for my controller instead of using the Additional Remote Overrides.

Problem here is auto loading, mainly when scrolling through list of big combinator patches.
Auto loading of patches should be an option.

electrofux

02 Oct 2017

And the folder and patchnames should be transmitted to the control surface. I really hope for a remote overhaul because there are quite a few things that should be added.

Catblack

02 Oct 2017

Put me down as wishing for Remote support for the browser as well.
If you ain't hip to the rare Housequake, shut up already.

Damn.

lowtom

11 Sep 2018

Bumping this post as it seems forgotten.

electrofux

16 Sep 2018

Agreed

• Information