Nektar Controllers Now Include Bitwig 8-Track until August 31st 2015

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
tiker01

18 Jun 2015

Do you think PH should do the same with Reason Essentials? I think so!! They did give it with Balance why not with certain Nektar products. However, I would recommend to do it permanently not only for a month.

"Nektar has announced a new co-operation with Bitwig by offering the brand new slimline version of Bitwig Studio called Bitwig 8-Track to all Nektar customers, free of charge*. This is what they have to say...

Nektar Impact and Panorama series keyboard controllers are well-known for providing amazingly deep integration with Bitwig Studio, giving the user an experience akin to that of using a dedicated workstation. And this is no different when using the new Bitwig 8-Track version.

Bitwig 8-Track includes the entire collection of Bitwig Studio devices for use on up to eight project tracks with audio or MIDI. And content is also included providing a versatile selection of presets and sounds handpicked from the flagship Bitwig Studio Library. 

This offer therefore represents an excellent opportunity for all Nektar customers to start using Bitwig 8-Track as a new sketch pad for their musical ideas, taking advantage of the incredibly powerful features and acclaimed workflow of Bitwig Studio whilst perfectly integrated at all times with their Nektar controller."
Sonicstate http://bit.ly/1fj0i0N

Budapest, Hungary
Reason 11 Suite
Lenovo ThinkPad e520 Win10x64 8GB RAM Intel i5-2520M 2,5-3,2 GHz and AMD 6630M with 1GB of memory.
:rt: :reason: :essentials: :re: :refill: :PUF_balance: :ignition: :PUF_figure:

decibel

18 Jun 2015

i got me first version of reason with an m-audio firewire 410 soundcard years ago if memory serves correct, it also had a limited version of live v.3 i think, i ended up going with reason but it could have easily been with live if the reason disc wasnt included in the package :)

• Information