Anyone can save a patch in HELM?

Discuss VST stuff here!
Loque

08 Jul 2017

I just tried to save a patch while playing around with HELM (http://tytel.org/helm/). If i click on save in the VST window, it shows a dialog-like window on top where i should enter a name and so on, but due to focus stealing bs it is not possible to enter anything. So anyone got it managed to save a patch and if yes, how? May this a Reason problem (dont have another DAW atm to test) or is it a HELM problem (v0.8.6)?
Reason12, Win10

AttenuationHz

12 Jul 2017

Loque wrote:
08 Jul 2017
I just tried to save a patch while playing around with HELM (http://tytel.org/helm/). If i click on save in the VST window, it shows a dialog-like window on top where i should enter a name and so on, but due to focus stealing bs it is not possible to enter anything. So anyone got it managed to save a patch and if yes, how? May this a Reason problem (dont have another DAW atm to test) or is it a HELM problem (v0.8.6)?
Check VST windows get Keyboard focus in options.
It is not too much of an ask for people or things to be the best version of itself!

Loque

12 Jul 2017

AttenuationHz wrote:
12 Jul 2017
Loque wrote:
08 Jul 2017
Oh man...thx! I guess i found it and it is a bit strange translated "Keyboard-commands for VST devices enabled" under "options" :roll:
Attachments
vstedit.jpg
vstedit.jpg (45.37 KiB) Viewed 1240 times
Reason12, Win10

AttenuationHz

12 Jul 2017

Loque wrote:
12 Jul 2017
AttenuationHz wrote:
12 Jul 2017

Oh man...thx! I guess i found it and it is a bit strange translated "Keyboard-commands for VST devices enabled" under "options" :roll:
Shit wish the English would translate like that pretty succinct!
It is not too much of an ask for people or things to be the best version of itself!

submonsterz

12 Jul 2017

Just a heads up for everyone.
With any vst selected even if the vst don't have patch saving or even if it does
If you go to the file menu at top of reason in file tab you can save the patch or anything you've set up in a vst that does not save patches that reason can load into the vst instrument container patch loader .
Hope this helps ya out if any still has trouble saving patches to a vst in reason.
Ohhh the patch is also a reason type file with a .vst file extension to it.

Gorgon

12 Jul 2017

Just save the Reason file and be done with it?
"This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit."

AttenuationHz

12 Jul 2017

Can save the patch on the VST device also :o

Loque

13 Jul 2017

Its solved, guys...
Reason12, Win10

• Information