In the Shop: Waves' AudioTrack VST Plugin free for Reason 9.5 owners until July 31st!

Discuss VST stuff here!
Goriila Texas

28 Jun 2017

Own it already comes with the Gold Bundle. Have never used it.

jonheal

28 Jun 2017

kuhliloach wrote:
28 Jun 2017
Thanks Waves... for introducing the wonderful world of crashing to my DAW. This is the first time I have ever had a problem like this with a Reason plug-in.
Well, that tempers my enthusiasm. i guess I'm back to a one VST inventory.
Jon Heal:reason: :re: :refill:Do not click this link!

Zac

28 Jun 2017

Jon you are such a heal. I mean there are more than two vsts to be liked surely?

AttenuationHz

28 Jun 2017

kuhliloach wrote:
28 Jun 2017
Thanks Waves... for introducing the wonderful world of crashing to my DAW. This is the first time I have ever had a problem like this with a Reason plug-in.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
WS.JPG
WS.JPG (56.12 KiB) Viewed 2020 times
It is not too much of an ask for people or things to be the best version of itself!

jonheal

29 Jun 2017

joeyluck wrote:
28 Jun 2017
I'm curious, Jon, what is the one VST you have?
A big sucka. Reaktor. And technically, I have more than one. I have a few of Native Instruments' annual Christmas giveaways, as well.

But I am content to let Propellerhead work out a few kinks with this VST business before I start investing in yet another class of devices that I will likely use as little as most of the REs I've purchased. :)

kuhliloach

29 Jun 2017

The crash I posted above may have been a registration issue. I later received an email from Waves confirming registration. That crash isn't happening now.

jonheal

29 Jun 2017

kuhliloach wrote:
29 Jun 2017
The crash I posted above may have been a registration issue. I later received an email from Waves confirming registration. That crash isn't happening now.
That's a pretty lame excuse for a crash.

AttenuationHz

29 Jun 2017

kuhliloach wrote:
29 Jun 2017
I just restarted the pc and it didn't occur after. Its some rigmarole to install a free plug-in :shock:
It is not too much of an ask for people or things to be the best version of itself!

pushedbutton

01 Jul 2017

I installed it. I don't think I'll get a lot of use out of it but I guess loading up some of the presets in it might be marginally quicker than tweaking the ssl if you get lucky.
Perhaps if you're streaming your production and you want quickly add a voiceover channel you might find a use for it.
@pushedbutton on twitter, add me, send me a message, but don't try to sell me stuff cos I'm skint.
Using Reason since version 3 and still never finished a song.

AttenuationHz

01 Jul 2017

I've using it past day or so it is a nice compressor. Anyone else having trouble with the controls? Its not just Audio Track though.

See how smooth they are :thumbs_up:

Data_Shrine

01 Jul 2017

I dunno why but I'm not feeling the vibe to get it. Waves also have a lot of old plugins, which they sometime give away. Like Truverb, which I got, and frankly, I'm never using it. It's not any better than what I already have I guess. I like prefer the convenience of stock plug-ins, if I get a VST, it's because it's realllly good and the sound is way beyond what can already be achieved.

Maxsu

02 Jul 2017

Hey Guys!

After the Mail I got, I thought cool, a free thingy but another registration and another always "on" online tool... nope, I don´t need it. Like Windows 10, everything became an advertising platform :P

AttenuationHz

02 Jul 2017

Maxsu wrote:
02 Jul 2017
Hey Guys!

After the Mail I got, I thought cool, a free thingy but another registration and another always "on" online tool... nope, I don´t need it. Like Windows 10, everything became an advertising platform :P
Its not always on as far as I can tell. No new processes on mine. Only runs when I want it to.

moneykube

02 Jul 2017

can't install it because running older os... but got enough to learn anyway :oops:
Last edited by moneykube on 02 Jul 2017, edited 1 time in total.
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

clone

02 Jul 2017

I have downloaded Gold bundle and another plugin. Not sure why people are having problems with down loads?
Computer crashing? LOL What are you guys running?

• Information