Bargain Center (Bargains Only)

Discuss VST stuff here!
Heater

08 Jun 2017

I came across this VST bargain and thought I'd start a thread like the one on KVR.

Novation V-Station (digital download) £19.00

https://www.absolutemusic.co.uk/novatio ... sku=novvst

AttenuationHz

09 Jun 2017

Posted in another thread.
I have demo'd FabFilter plug-ins many times. Today I purchased Pro Q2. I am very happy with the price of it because I can safely say it is a great EQ to use and have. All their plug-ins are top notch to be fair.

What this thread is about though is getting some discounts for any new customers that may be demoing at this time and are thinking of purchasing. When you purchase a fabfilter plug-in you get discounts on the second purchase you make 14%. If you choose 2 you get 14% off one 40% of the other, the cheapest of the two getting the larger discount, (3: 14, 40, 45%) so if you are going to buy more than one in one go for your first purchase do not!

They also offer a special discount for customers who make their first purchase through a referral program the new customer will get 10% off their purchase and the person who referred the customer gets €10 $/£ credit applied to their account. You can only make an account after your first purchase.

So how about it does anyone that is going to purchase a FabFilter plug (in the next two months) want a 10% discount? Feel free to PM me with an email so I can refer you. This is legit if you don't trust me with the email that's no problem just giving the heads up maybe you know someone on here that you can trust with the email. Share the wealth!
It is not too much of an ask for people or things to be the best version of itself!

• Information