Issue with Reason 9.5 and Maschine 2.6.5

Discuss VST stuff here!
ejilla

29 May 2017

I have been trying to get Maschine to load as a VST in Reason all morning. My issue is that each time I try to open Maschine it pretty much just has the mac beach ball. Can't get any sounds in maschine to load. Anyone else having issues today?

Goriila Texas

29 May 2017

We ought to keep all maschine related topics in one thread. Im on PC and it works good.

done84

08 Jun 2017

ejilla wrote:I have been trying to get Maschine to load as a VST in Reason all morning. My issue is that each time I try to open Maschine it pretty much just has the mac beach ball. Can't get any sounds in maschine to load. Anyone else having issues today?
I have no such problem. Are you using a old OSX version? Mavericks?

Street Box Radio

08 Jun 2017

I'm Having Issues with Maschine also. I can load an instance and record into Maschine, but I would like to record separate sounds on separate tracks in Reason. No can do. I find the selection menu in any instance within Maschine does not work. For instance, I would like to choose a group to select sounds from. When you click groups you receive a list, and once you select the icon list, the drop down menu flashes but does not stay open. Same goes for saving the the file. Its just not possible. I'm running Win 7, all current updates and so on. Any ideas?

Hauser+Quaid

08 Jun 2017

Just noticed a problem here too. Was working fine until the latest update. Now when I drag an instance in it says "Failed To Open File". Glad to see it's not just me.

Edit: I'm an idiot. Outdated OSX version. Now I gotta figure out how to roll back :oops: :x

• Information