KV331 Audio's SynthMaster 2 update coming soon!

Discuss VST stuff here!
EnochLight

07 Jun 2017

The wait is almost over: SynthMaster v2.8.8 update is on the way with one of the major feature requests implemented: Scaled UI & MacOS Retina screen support!

Aside from scaled UI support, we have some import new features as well:

1. Unlimited levels of undo/redo
2. 50 new factory presets by Vandalism
3. The FX screen is redesign so now it show the effects for Bus 1, Bus 2, Layer 1 or Layer 2 in the correct order.

We are hoping to release v2.8.8 in 2 weeks!

Source
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

EnochLight

08 Jun 2017

Wow... Am I the only one here that has this plug-in ? Lol
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

fissler

08 Jun 2017

Enoch, I bought SynthMaster 2.8 the day after Propellerhead announced VST plugins would be supported. But I still haven't been about to get it working because of the Licence Key. Either SynthMaster can't find it in Windows 10, or it has invalid values according to error messages I get. Do you have Windows 10? If so, where is the Licence Key located on your computer?

scratchnsnifff

08 Jun 2017

I got it the day after I got serum, and I'm really glad I did, I got synthmaster one and two. I love it, and as far as the license goes, I saw my key in the account page after you purchased. Then when you load reason it prompted me to enter my key, look in your email maybe?

I think the FM features in it are strong, and it's easy to make growl patches with, my only complaint is that it takes a long while to make combinators. But I know il be good once I make a template, if I do want me to upload it somewhere? I usually set the bend mode cutoff wavetable position and filter 2 to the rotaries for easy manipulation :)
Mayor of plucktown :evil:

scratchnsnifff

08 Jun 2017

EnochLight wrote:Wow... Am I the only one here that has this plug-in ? Lol
Isn't this update already out?

EnochLight

08 Jun 2017

fissler wrote:Enoch, I bought SynthMaster 2.8 the day after Propellerhead announced VST plugins would be supported. But I still haven't been about to get it working because of the Licence Key. Either SynthMaster can't find it in Windows 10, or it has invalid values according to error messages I get. Do you have Windows 10? If so, where is the Licence Key located on your computer?
Hello!

Yeah I'm on Windows 10 as well. I got the license key in my KV331 account after purchase, downloaded it, and when I ran it the first time in Reason I was prompted to find it (I just slapped in on my desktop at the time, but have since moved it to a proper save folder).
scratchnsnifff wrote:
Not that I'm aware of. They just announced the new update yesterday.

I will say this: I can't get navigating patches/presets to work with my QWERTY keyboard arrows at all in Reason (not even with key command focus to VST). Has anyone else got this to work? I hate their browser. :(

scratchnsnifff

08 Jun 2017

EnochLight wrote:
fissler wrote:Enoch, I bought SynthMaster 2.8 the day after Propellerhead announced VST plugins would be supported. But I still haven't been about to get it working because of the Licence Key. Either SynthMaster can't find it in Windows 10, or it has invalid values according to error messages I get. Do you have Windows 10? If so, where is the Licence Key located on your computer?
Hello!

Yeah I'm on Windows 10 as well. I got the license key in my KV331 account after purchase, downloaded it, and when I ran it the first time in Reason I was prompted to find it (I just slapped in on my desktop at the time, but have since moved it to a proper save folder).
scratchnsnifff wrote:
Not that I'm aware of. They just announced the new update yesterday.

I will say this: I can't get navigating patches/presets to work with my QWERTY keyboard arrows at all in Reason (not even with key command focus to VST). Has anyone else got this to work? I hate their browser. :(

I love buying a device that gets an update within the weeks or months that I bought it! Thanks for making my day. Il have to try the qwerty thing when I get home

• Information