Some tunes for the stereo

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Hollownation

15 Jan 2015

Hollownation

15 Jan 2015

cheers dude :)

Some Desperate Glory

15 Jan 2015

Starts a bit slow for me but I can tell that's totally intended.  I found that when I started to look at something else the music grabbed me more, if that makes any sense.  There are some really cool sounds in there... especially the ones where you are brutally time-stretching the sounds (at least that's what it sounds like to me).
Still nostalgic about the old days, writing songs with my Amiga 500, Korg M1, and Ensoniq ASR-10 sampler.

Faastwalker

15 Jan 2015

Nice & minimal. I like this. Reminds of Kreidler a little.

Hollownation

16 Jan 2015

cheers dudes yeah it's kinda the idea is I figure if people are listening to music while surfing tinternet then it's best not to fight for their full attention and just ride the waves of their sub-conscious

XFEIGHT

16 Jan 2015

Nice track I like these kind of slow build ups that I can properly listen to. Maybe I'm getting old I used to like Gabba.

motuscott

16 Jan 2015

Very nice.
Philosophy and execution.
Also I have some REs I'm looking to unload at an awesome discount.
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

jappe

20 Mar 2024

Hollownation wrote:
15 Jan 2015
Reviewing the very first RT post in the Music forum is on my bucket list, so here we go:

Well sounding minimal stuff.
I agree with "Some Desperate Glory" that a context helps when listening to this; especially since it's not my favorite genre.

I'd love to hear what your current music sounds like!

I hope you never stopped making music, since your post is as old as it gets here on RT and your Soundcloud doesn't have a recent history either.

• Information