Is there a good "human voices"-refill?

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
elMisse

10 Jun 2015

Looking for basic uuhs and aahs and more stuff like that :)
As pure as possible.

JNeffLind

10 Jun 2015

Olympus Micro Choir is pretty great, though a bit limited in scope. Supposedly the same company is planning a bigger refill or RE in the not too distant future of choral stuff.

Marc64

10 Jun 2015

Check Rob Papen's Vecto :)

Theo.M

10 Jun 2015

JNeffLind wrote:Olympus Micro Choir is pretty great, though a bit limited in scope. Supposedly the same company is planning a bigger refill or RE in the not too distant future of choral stuff.
if true that will solve all choir needs in Reason. They are the top of their game in that department.. i thought they were doing a piano, had no idea about choir.. i SO hope you are correct!

JNeffLind

10 Jun 2015

JNeffLind wrote:Olympus Micro Choir is pretty great, though a bit limited in scope. Supposedly the same company is planning a bigger refill or RE in the not too distant future of choral stuff.
Theo.M wrote:
if true that will solve all choir needs in Reason. They are the top of their game in that department.. i thought they were doing a piano, had no idea about choir.. i SO hope you are correct!
I read that on here somewhere, I think in the Emotional Piano thread actually. It was just put forward as a rumor though, nothing concrete.

Fingers crossed.

joeyluck

10 Jun 2015

Theo.M wrote:
JNeffLind wrote:
I read that on here somewhere, I think in the Emotional Piano thread actually. It was just put forward as a rumor though, nothing concrete.

Fingers crossed.
Yes this is true :) They said after Emotional Piano they would be "looking into solo vocals and Requiem Light as good contenders." At the time, they said that tempo-syncing isn't yet feasible in the format, but that a lot of the basic functionality should work. That was months ago, so who knows what has changed since then...

JNeffLind

11 Jun 2015

joeyluck wrote:
Yes this is true :) They said after Emotional Piano they would be "looking into solo vocals and Requiem Light as good contenders." At the time, they said that tempo-syncing isn't yet feasible in the format, but that a lot of the basic functionality should work. That was months ago, so who knows what has changed since then...
BOOM!!!

(hopefully)

joeyluck

11 Jun 2015

joeyluck wrote:
JNeffLind wrote:
JNeffLind wrote:BOOM!!!
JNeffLind wrote:
(hopefully)
Yeah I still have my fingers crossed that Emotional Piano will hit the shop before the end of the week. Hoping for tomorrow! And then we will see what comes next :)

Kenni
Site Admin

11 Jun 2015

Olympus Micro yeah, or the Miroslav Choir Refill. I've used those two a lot!

I used both of them to get some choir depth in this: http://andruszkow.dk/interstellar-style.mp3
Kenni Andruszkow
SoundCloud

bpmorton

13 Jun 2015

you can also try the Retro Booster pack at the prop shop

https://shop.propellerheads.se/product/ ... ster-pack/

it contains a lot of good refills including the Digital Sound Factory Vocal Expressions refill.

lots of good stuff for 29 bucks.

• Information