ReWire VST

Discuss VST stuff here!
RequiemMachine

03 May 2017

So, there is this guy. http://www.energy-xt.com/index.php?id=0115 I actually use it sometimes to run Reason inside Adobe Audition CC since it doesn't support ReWire. (I use it for video/film production due to its tight integration with Adobe Premier).

Makes me wonder if it might work in Reason to slave other ReWire supporting DAWs into Reason.
Reason+ / Ableton Live / VCV Rack 2 pro
Producer/Artist of Sasquatch Cloaking Technology
Musican ~ Illustrator ~ Professional Napper

Oquasec

03 May 2017

At that point you might as well just use lmms or emi/loopbacking if you're dead set on not using daws with rewire support.
You could also sugest that to the companies too, they take input I believe.
Producer/Programmer.
Reason, FLS and Cubase NFR user.

RequiemMachine

03 May 2017

Oquasec wrote:At that point you might as well just use lmms or emi/loopbacking if you're dead set on not using daws with rewire support.
You could also sugest that to the companies too, they take input I believe.
I have done that...this plugin is far easier. Like I said I use Audition for s specific reason based on its integration to Adobe's video editing suite. Its not a DAW I use a lot.

The post actually about using this plugin to ReWire other DAWs into Reason since reason does not have the ability to act as a ReWire master currently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Reason+ / Ableton Live / VCV Rack 2 pro
Producer/Artist of Sasquatch Cloaking Technology
Musican ~ Illustrator ~ Professional Napper

Oquasec

03 May 2017

Ah, yep. The closest thing Reason has to that right now is emi.
They could add that as well.
Producer/Programmer.
Reason, FLS and Cubase NFR user.

QVprod

03 May 2017

RequiemMachine wrote:So, there is this guy. http://www.energy-xt.com/index.php?id=0115 I actually use it sometimes to run Reason inside Adobe Audition CC since it doesn't support ReWire. (I use it for video/film production due to its tight integration with Adobe Premier).

Makes me wonder if it might work in Reason to slave other ReWire supporting DAWs into Reason.
That's actually an interesting idea to try out. It might actually work to slave Live or Reaper. Worth a shot.

• Information