My last 9.5 topic, that was locked.

Discuss VST stuff here!
mataya

30 Apr 2017

I apologize for putting out info about 9.5 beta that I was not supposed to. Simply didn't know.
I thought Prop's didn't want us releasing videos or screenshots, but I thought it's ok to talk about whether specific plugins are working or not.
Bugs? Of course it has some. It's a beta.

tx
Mataya

etyrnal

30 Apr 2017

mataya wrote:I apologize for putting out info about 9.5 beta that I was not supposed to. Simply didn't know.
I thought Prop's didn't want us releasing videos or screenshots, but I thought it's ok to talk about whether specific plugins are working or not.

tx
Mataya
"Simply didn't know."

Always the sign up process tells people what the rules are.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

mataya

30 Apr 2017

Oh k'mon man.

ReasonUser

30 Apr 2017

mataya wrote:I apologize for putting out info about 9.5 beta that I was not supposed to. Simply didn't know.

tx
Mataya
Don't worry about it. Personally, I think it's pretty stupid since on any other forum people can discuss without such intervention.

mataya

30 Apr 2017

To be completely honest. when I pressed beta forum link that i saw in prop page, it took me here, but in a section not available for non beta testers.
But i did not noticed it, I just thought this is the place to discuss it, and just be careful about it.
Now I know whats the deal. I'm not really that much into testing, just wanted to check it out and try stuff that I think are great.
I think I got access to it because I was fast in applying for testing and not because some of my special skills.
I guess anyone can get access, just need to have a legit copy of version 9.
Like I said, sorry for not understanding the rules completely.

m

Kenni
Site Admin

30 Apr 2017

No worries man, we're not trying to be offensive with this.

As far as I know, Propellerhead doesn't mind people sharing screenshots, as long as it's not showcasing specific bugs that might only be related to the fact that it's a logging beta version. If that's their "policy", or at least what they'd like people to respect, this goes for text as well. We're just trying to comply with that need, especially since the forum for the beta testers is hosted here already.

No harm done mate! :)
Kenni Andruszkow
SoundCloud

mataya

30 Apr 2017

Ok, that's cool then.

tx
M

• Information