Pod Farm 2.5

Discuss VST stuff here!
JiggeryPokery
RE Developer

29 Apr 2017

Well, that didn't take long! :puf_wink:

I have it on very good authority* that the real reason VST was introduced to Reason was to get PodFarm back in the rack, and with the full patch editing capability us Farmers always demanded. :lol:

So for posterity, an archive of all L6T tones I made from the various JP ReFills can be found thusly, since they can be used again in Reason 9.5 by those of us who appreciated PF, and replace that dreary Softtube thing ... ;)

Shorn of being wrapped in a ReFill, these can be unzipped straight into your existing PF2.5 patch location for loading in the PF plugin. I've sorted the folders by ReFill, but of course you can reorder how you want. Please only reshare the original zip, though.
JPS_L6T_Tones.zip
(409.26 KiB) Downloaded 173 times
:PUF_balance:

It's also backed up here until I die and my website hosting expires <24 months later, or Theresa May bans the Internet in the UK; whichever comes first.

http://www.jiggery-pokery.com/Freestuff ... _Tones.zip

:lol:

* none at all.

paulred67

29 Apr 2017

Thank you. I was just thinking recently: "What was the point to buy PodFarm before Line 6 amps were removed from Reason?" Now they will be back in the rack. :D
Studio One 6, Melodyne 5 Studio, Nord Stage, Roland RD-88, VR-730, Jupiter-Xm, JD-08, Arturia V Collection X, Pigments 5, Korg Collection 3, East West Cloud, Sampletank 4, Miroslav Philharmonic 2, Syntronik, Sampletron, Hammond B-3X, Blue 3, Pianoteq.

Lov2sing

29 Apr 2017

JiggeryPokery wrote:Well, that didn't take long! :puf_wink:

I have it on very good authority* that the real reason VST was introduced to Reason was to get PodFarm back in the rack, and with the full patch editing capability us Farmers always demanded. :lol:

So for posterity, an archive of all L6T tones I made from the various JP ReFills can be found thusly, since they can be used again in Reason 9.5 by those of us who appreciated PF, and replace that dreary Softtube thing ... ;)

Shorn of being wrapped in a ReFill, these can be unzipped straight into your existing PF2.5 patch location for loading in the PF plugin. I've sorted the folders by ReFill, but of course you can reorder how you want. Please only reshare the original zip, though.

JPS_L6T_Tones.zip :PUF_balance:

It's also backed up here until I die and my website hosting expires <24 months later, or Theresa May bans the Internet in the UK; whichever comes first.

http://www.jiggery-pokery.com/Freestuff ... _Tones.zip

:lol:

* none at all.
Thank you a million times over.
We make music for a reason

Despondo
Competition Winner

30 Apr 2017

Thank you!

• Information