Free Rig ReFills in the shop

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
joeyluck

02 Jun 2015

https://shop.propellerheads.se/browse/?q=Rig+refill

Seems cool. Might be something for everybody if you own something from the bundles.

But more importantly, does this mean Free ReFills can now be offered in the shop?

Alkua

02 Jun 2015

PH is doing good moves, now people that own a Rig will be more than happy, and people that don't 
have it will be more interested in them.

joeyluck

02 Jun 2015

I'm more excited to see free ReFills in the shop. Not because I necessarily want to see more free things hehe, but because I think it's a great opportunity for promotion using free ReFills that already exist. Haven't seen them in the shop before, so always figured it wasn't possible. I wonder if Propellerhead will allow other developers to offer their free ReFills there?

For instance, folks like eXode. I think it would be great promotion if a ReFill designer can have their free ReFills alongside their paid ones. Much better exposure than the link which you need to hunt down and is never known by new Reason users.

Anyways, I don't want to speak for anybody, but just throwing that idea out there...

eusti

02 Jun 2015

It would be even better if you could sort the shop by price as well...

D.

Theo.M

02 Jun 2015

what would be proper awesome is if we could complete our bundle to the rigs! Cool that they at least let anyone DL the refills, so we can make use of them with the devices we do have.

hydlide

02 Jun 2015

On a personal note it does not really matter to me if i would throw a free refill in the shop or do the free refill marketing else where.

This is one of the reasons why i never released a free refill using the shop. Also it is very unclear for me what process is to get a free refill in th shop nowadays

Theo.M

02 Jun 2015

hydlide wrote:On a personal note it does not really matter to me if i would throw a free refill in the shop or do the free refill marketing else where. This is one of the reasons why i never released a free refill using the shop. Also it is very unclear for me what process is to get a free refill in th shop nowadays

the process is that you just make sure you are logged in, press the buy button, and checkout for 0 dollars, and then the refill is permanently in your account for download anyday anytime :)

joeyluck

02 Jun 2015

hydlide wrote:On a personal note it does not really matter to me if i would throw a free refill in the shop or do the free refill marketing else where.

This is one of the reasons why i never released a free refill using the shop. Also it is very unclear for me what process is to get a free refill in th shop nowadays
Appealing if you also sell ReFills in the shop to help promote those.

eusti

02 Jun 2015

hydlide wrote:On a personal note it does not really matter to me if i would throw a free refill in the shop or do the free refill marketing else where. This is one of the reasons why i never released a free refill using the shop. Also it is very unclear for me what process is to get a free refill in th shop nowadays
Theo.M wrote:

the process is that you just make sure you are logged in, press the buy button, and checkout for 0 dollars, and then the refill is permanently in your account for download anyday anytime :)

I think hydlide was asking how to get it into the shop, not how to get it from the shop.

D.

Theo.M

02 Jun 2015

Theo.M wrote:

eusti wrote:
I think hydlide was asking how to get it into the shop, not how to get it from the shop.

D.
my goodness sorry, i got my wires totally crossed. My apologies to hydlide, and I will take the opp to thank him for the amazing space refill :)

JoshuaPhilgarlic

02 Jun 2015

As I own many of the REs included in the Rig bundles (and those I don't own I'm not interested in), it's nice to get the Refills for free now. Let's see what they offer :) ...

joeyluck

02 Jun 2015

JoshuaPhilgarlic wrote:As I own many of the REs included in the Rig bundles (and those I don't own I'm not interested in), it's nice to get the Refills for free now. Let's see what they offer :) ...
Yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing what works with what I have :)

pjeudy

02 Jun 2015

Theo.M wrote:what would be proper awesome is if we could complete our bundle to the rigs!
been saying this for ages on the old PUF..let me decide what I want from a list of Items...not here's what we want you to buy all at once..what are the odds that all rigs will have all that you've been looking for?!?
My opinion is that Propellerhead REASON needs a complete rewrite!
P.S: people should stop saying "No it won't happen" when referring to a complete rewrite of REASON. I have 3 letters for ya....VST
Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:53 pm

frog974new

02 Jun 2015

a good value for the bundle this free refill .

Theo.M

03 Jun 2015

joeyluck wrote:Some really great Mono/Poly device patches in the Synthetic Bundle ReFill! :)
wow looking forward to those! In fact,the RE of the monopoly is the one to have, as even though it doesn't have the fx of the vst, it has by far the most 3rd party patches :)

And it's damn cpu efficient! It's my absolute go to for analog pads.

joeyluck

03 Jun 2015

joeyluck wrote:Some really great Mono/Poly device patches in the Synthetic Bundle ReFill! :)
Theo.M wrote:
wow looking forward to those! In fact,the RE of the monopoly is the one to have, as even though it doesn't have the fx of the vst, it has by far the most 3rd party patches :)

And it's damn cpu efficient! It's my absolute go to for analog pads.

yup! One of the most overlooked RE synths! I'd say one of the better synths in the shop. I too use this for pads as well as basses. 

craven

03 Jun 2015

I finally found out (through another Props marketing mail) where the tutorial vids are:
https://www.propellerheads.se/reason-rigs

this is getting really nice, I have to say :)  
:ugeek:

chimp_spanner

03 Jun 2015

I love free stuff! Thanks for the heads up :) I must be unsub'd from PH newsletters or something because I knew nothing about this.

guckzilla

04 Jun 2015

Redeem code for Askvideo already inside your "Tutorials" tab now.
When I got information from props email yesterday it isn't there yet.

• Information