Remarkable!

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
zeebot

18 Jan 2015

I have just got in from work, fired up the old PC, opened chrome and as I usually do clicked on my toolbar bookmark that takes me directly to the props forums.
My first reaction was "urrgh" followed by a "pfft"
I now have a ReasonTalk bookmark next to the props one. clicked on that to arrive here, I found myself suddenly feeling a bit more optimistic, had a browse, read a few posts then started admiring how nice the site looks....then it hit me.
I realised that virtually the entire forum community had migrated over in an orderly fashion to a pretty much complete site that looks and works great in a matter of days. That is pretty damn remarkable!
It restored my faith in what we can all achieve together as a community.
Massive thanks to the users that created this site and everyone who has come over and made it a welcoming place...lets build from here :)
I have embraced Allihoopa. Come listen and play with my crap Figure loops here:
https://allihoopa.com/zeebot

They really are crap.

tt_lab

18 Jan 2015

Also as many said before me, there is a more live and let live hippie feeling around this forum with less agressivity(if that word even exists in english)

virtualpt

18 Jan 2015

zeebot wrote:I have just got in from work, fired up the old PC, opened chrome and as I usually do clicked on my toolbar bookmark that takes me directly to the props forums.
I now have a ReasonTalk bookmark next to the props one. clicked on that to arrive here, I found myself suddenly feeling a bit more optimistic, had a browse, read a few posts then started admiring how nice the site looks....then it hit me.
I realised that virtually the entire forum community had migrated over in an orderly fashion to a pretty much complete site that looks and works great in a matter of days. That is pretty damn remarkable!
Massive thanks to the users that created this site and everyone who has come over and made it a welcoming place...lets build from here :)
Absolutley, it's great to see everyone here :)

hydlide

18 Jan 2015

zeebot wrote:I have just got in from work, fired up the old PC, opened chrome and as I usually do clicked on my toolbar bookmark that takes me directly to the props forums.
I have a similar way of thinking. It feels like a breath of fresh air which was needed. The look is good, if not just plain awesome, the feel is much better. And there is so much support across the complete board.

I feel more positive energy right now that I have been having my rack on one screen and the forum on the other... Multi tasking, gotta love it :)

Tincture

18 Jan 2015

I totally agree Zeebot. I only found out today that the PUF was closing, came straight here and was amazed! Great work guys, really!!

Yorick

18 Jan 2015

Hear hear!!!

• Information