Le Space

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
jallen97

30 May 2015

I noticed Le Space is on sale... There's not a lot out there in the way of demos.
Anybody have it or know of more demos? I'd love to hear some more of what it does.

Faastwalker

30 May 2015

Picked it up myself in the sale. It's $20 off ($29 down from $49) so a great sale price. I Hit the TRY button first. Was sold after a short time. Sounds really nice & is a very fun / creative device. Can make things sound nice and wide with very short (ms), simple delays. At the other end of the spectrum you can go bonkers with very long, rhythmic delays. And I haven't even touched the delay line FX breakouts yet. Very cool device ;)

gak

30 May 2015

This is a very good way of understanding it (if you haven't seen it)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jFD_ajKqqQ

There are actually 4 parts.

geronimo

30 May 2015

No hesitation  _ :s0230:

jallen97

30 May 2015

I did TRY it last night. Didn't have much time but it does seem pretty cool.
Pretty sure it's an entirely different beast but I have also thought about Echobode....
I wonder how the 2 compare...

geronimo

30 May 2015

Le Space also offers cool Reverberation patches _

miahluvdd

30 May 2015

I didn't need this but I couldn't resist picking it up too in the sale. Saw the sale price and thought I'd give it a trial - turned out its a very cool device!! The widening aspects of it are worth the sale price alone.

Puckboy2000

30 May 2015

miahluvdd wrote:I didn't need this but I couldn't resist picking it up too in the sale. Saw the sale price and thought I'd give it a trial - turned out its a very cool device!! The widening aspects of it are worth the sale price alone.
I did the trial a long time ago but never tried it. But I couldn't resist the sale price either.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than than that" - George Carlin

miahluvdd

31 May 2015

miahluvdd wrote:I didn't need this but I couldn't resist picking it up too in the sale. Saw the sale price and thought I'd give it a trial - turned out its a very cool device!! The widening aspects of it are worth the sale price alone.
Puckboy2000 wrote: I did the trial a long time ago but never tried it. But I couldn't resist the sale price either.
Now you can try it for a long time!! :D

Theo.M

01 Jun 2015

Le space is amazing for my techno music rhythm delays. It doesn't have anywhere near the divisions available of steerpike (no other delay plugin in the world does), but it's very easy to "draw" your rhythms with the grid. I think it's perfect at $29 and would encourage everyone to grab it quickly before the sale ends any minute.
I also love the plex from quad electra. In fact, I love all the commercial RE delays on sale, and can highly recommend every single one of them. Steerpike is a beast and probably my favourite overall, but when i want some resonant drive i go to pleex :) and when i want some quick funk, le space. When i want intricate control or reverse delays, steerpike :)

pjeudy

01 Jun 2015

Also I slept on AirRaid Audio Relapse ...this will not happen again ! EVER..EVER..EVER..EVER  :s0959:
I really like  these kinds of effect sounds.
Here's what I'm using the demo for right now...Relapse with a bit of reverb and a simple saw that's it! 99.999 % Relapse  :love:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6378dl3vyphsz ... o.wav?dl=0

Now with all 5 sounds together :
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1d8mb6dwiroif ... r.mp3?dl=0

My opinion is that Propellerhead REASON needs a complete rewrite!
P.S: people should stop saying "No it won't happen" when referring to a complete rewrite of REASON. I have 3 letters for ya....VST
Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:53 pm

Theo.M

01 Jun 2015

pjeudy wrote:Also I slept on AirRaid Audio Relapse ...this will not happen again ! EVER..EVER..EVER..EVER  :s0959:
I really like  these kinds of effect sounds.
Here's what I'm using the demo for right now...Relapse with a bit of reverb and a simple saw that's it! 99.999 % Relapse  :love:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6378dl3vyphsz ... o.wav?dl=0

Now with all 5 sounds together :
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1d8mb6dwiroif ... r.mp3?dl=0

OMG how could I forget about relapse! Image

(and all air raid stuff actually, no duds there, great crossovers, every product is a winner)

FWIW relapse is the ONLY delay in reason at the moment, that can do crazy distorted tape like feedback without using any extra plugins.... it's my go to since I don't have logic's tape delay in reason for that effect, although I would still love a more dedicated and smoother clone with the saturation :)

pjeudy

01 Jun 2015

Theo.M wrote:(and all air raid stuff actually, no duds there, great crossovers, every product is a winner)
I completely agree! Getting the bundle is the only forward :-)
My opinion is that Propellerhead REASON needs a complete rewrite!
P.S: people should stop saying "No it won't happen" when referring to a complete rewrite of REASON. I have 3 letters for ya....VST
Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:53 pm

• Information