Soundcell "Signature" ReFills

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
joeyluck

27 May 2015

I'm looking at these, but can't find who programmed the patches...?
Would think that "Signature" hints that it is comprised of 'signature' patches by different programmers or a certain programmer...

Is that info anywhere?

Perhaps I'm misinterpreting it's use here?

eusti

27 May 2015

I would think that Harald most likely programmed them... Maybe he'll respond to this, as he's an active part here now...

D.

Soundcells

27 May 2015

Eusti, you are right - its my 'Signature' since i have done the whole sound design …

tibah

27 May 2015

It's all Harald's work. He does have a signature sound, if you like that phrase. ;) Common throughout all his ReFills, in my opinion. I own the one for Parsec, Antidote and about 5 others and like them quite a lot. While you at it, you should definitely check for SaladBar, which is a bargain and a nice collection of sounds from various ReFills.

paulred67

27 May 2015

I bought Salad Bar and Polysix Refill recently and I really like them. I'll buy Parsec Refill soon and I hope Harald will make PX7 and MonoPoly Refills too.
Studio One 6, Melodyne 5 Studio, Nord Stage, Roland RD-88, VR-730, Jupiter-Xm, JD-08, Arturia V Collection X, Pigments 5, Korg Collection 3, East West Cloud, Sampletank 4, Miroslav Philharmonic 2, Syntronik, Sampletron, Hammond B-3X, Blue 3, Pianoteq.

Soundcells

28 May 2015

And thanks to all the positive comments in this thread :0)

pedrocaetanos

29 May 2015

Listen to the demo songs (best showcase of the refills) - signature alright! And that goes for the others ones too (the ones who don't have "signature" in the name)
By now, I have almost all of them - some of the best refills around!
Based on a true story. No Musical Instruments Were Harmed in the Making of This Forum Post. | :arrow: SoundCloud set | :reason: :record: :recycle: :reload: :refillpacker: :refill: :re: :ignition: :PUF_figure:

jallen97

30 May 2015

I have Salad Bar and Greenhouse. Love them!!!! I am thinking of getting the one based on the Amiga. Not only are his sounds excellent I LOVE his demos!!!

• Information