Little LFO (Little IO) missing from the Shop

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Ostermilk

25 May 2015

Not sure if this is old news or just a glitch but I noticed in my account today that Little LFO had the 'No Image Available' next to it and navigating to the product page brings up a 404 error.

Also Little IO doesn't show up in the developers drop down list in the store anymore.

I'm wondering if anyone had any news or whether it's just a temporary web glitch.  I've reported it to the Props already so hopefully it will re-appear.

odarmonix

25 May 2015

I asked Matt (the guy behind Little IO) about this via FB yesterday, and he told me this is only due to his own mistake. Little LFO should reappear in the shop very soon. ;)

Ostermilk

25 May 2015

odarmonix wrote:I asked Matt (the guy behind Little IO) about this via FB yesterday, and he told me this is only due to his own mistake. Little LFO should reappear in the shop very soon. ;)
Ah, cool, thanks for clearing that up.

It's a great little device I didn't like the idea it might have gone missing.

odarmonix

25 May 2015

Ostermilk wrote:Ah, cool, thanks for clearing that up.

It's a great little device I didn't like the idea it might have gone missing.
I still use it quite often despite having tons of similar REs at my disposal, neither would I like the idea of it being permanently removed for whatever reason. :frown:

• Information