Thor and Rebirth

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
Jmax

02 Dec 2016

Does anyone know if you can export audio files using the Thor and Rebirth Ipad versions?

I've looked in the description but it doesn't say exactly.

Sorped

15 Dec 2016

I was trying find an answer to the same question. On Propellerhead's site the only thing I could find was a short text which mentioned and linked to this:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201301

AfaI can tell this is as direct as it gets.
Alio Modo: SoundCloud
-----------
Born to lose, live to win.
Don't forget to back up your projects! :thumbs_up:

Gorgon

15 Dec 2016

I still think it's a crime that Rebirth was removed from the iPhone. "Repositioning their mobile apps" my ass.
"This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit."

HepCat

15 Dec 2016

Man, the iPhone is a crime.

While we're offtopic, why isn't Rebirth a standard Reason instrument? It does accent and other things that make it sound nice and jittery unlike the more straightforward linear sounding SH101 kinda synths like Subtractor (which l am a fan of nonetheless).

And why they delete the Rebirth song library website?

Gorgon

16 Dec 2016

HepCat wrote:Man, the iPhone is a crime.
My iPhone laughs at your puny attempt to insult it.
While we're offtopic, why isn't Rebirth a standard Reason instrument? It does accent and other things that make it sound nice and jittery unlike the more straightforward linear sounding SH101 kinda synths like Subtractor (which l am a fan of nonetheless).

And why they delete the Rebirth song library website?
Because of reasons that I am forbidden to say here.
"This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit."

HepCat

16 Dec 2016

Gorgon wrote: Because of reasons that I am forbidden to say here.
Passphrase: the geese have flown south over Red Square

now spill the beans ;)

I really need ReBirth in my setup, but you can't buy it for the PC anywhere (and l need it integrated into the rack, to be used by a MIDI controller shared with the rest of Reason, and it should be default part of Reason i.e. no money), the free legal version l downloaded from the extinct ReBirth website requires running off CD-R, it won't install, and only Apple sell it, and even then it's not for all devices? So is that it for ReBirth? Some companies are weird, chucking their golden goose eggs into the trash (speaking of geese).

• Information