Bass player/Guitar player available to add tracks for you - free

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
jfrichards

18 Jan 2015

I love playing bass and guitar so if you need a bass (electric, standup, or synth) or guitar (electric or acoustic) track in your song, please PM me or send a chat message.  Give me a link to a wav or mp3, or downloadable soundcloud track, or something in Dropbox, or Discover, of what you have, and give me some instructions (or not).  All styles welcome except Polka or religious.  I have R8, R7 and Logic 9 loaded.  Free.

eusti

18 Jan 2015

That is a great offer, John! Thank you! I was actually thinking about approaching you at some point...
I'm usually collaborating with an old friend, but he is MIA these days and there is a project that I'd love to get closer to being finished... Will be in contact! Let me know if it interests you, as I wouldn't want it to be a chore! ;)

D.

jfrichards

18 Jan 2015

Very interested.  I would let anyone know long before it became a chore.

eusti

18 Jan 2015

jfrichards wrote:Very interested.  I would let anyone know long before it became a chore.
VERY GOOD on both accounts! :)
Give me a bit to get organized...

D.

tt_lab

18 Jan 2015

I will for sure be using your help. Always prefer to have a bass player playing the part than doing it on a midi keyboard.
Thanx for the very nice offer.

eusti

18 Jan 2015

Email sent. :)

D.

dreampolice

18 Jan 2015

I need a standup bass part asap! It's going on my next record pm if you are interested.

• Information