views count

List your suggestions here for the reasontalk.com website (not Reason feature requests)!
Forum rules
Keep in mind that this forum is for Reasontalk.com suggestions, and not for support on your Reason Studios software.
Last Alternative

14 Aug 2016

Twice now on my most recent posts I've noticed the very second I hit submit and refreshed the screen there were already 7 or 8 views. So I wait a minute - same amount. Is this something admin is doing to try to boost views and encourage others to look at threads?
https://lastalternative.bandcamp.com
:reason: 12.7.4 | MacBook Pro (16”, 2021), OS Sonoma, M1 Max, 4TB SSD, 64GB RAM | quality instruments & gear

jonheal

14 Aug 2016

I've noticed that, too. No, unfortunately, it's not our fan clubs, camping out on our front steps waiting for an appearance from us. It's just the damn search bots indexing new posts.
Jon Heal:reason: :re: :refill:Do not click this link!

AttenuationHz

25 Sep 2016

Last Alternative wrote:Twice now on my most recent posts I've noticed the very second I hit submit and refreshed the screen there were already 7 or 8 views. So I wait a minute - same amount. Is this something admin is doing to try to boost views and encourage others to look at threads?
Yeah noticed too. Damn robots I would guess.
It is not too much of an ask for people or things to be the best version of itself!

Kenni
Site Admin

26 Sep 2016

Yeah, Google, Yahoo and Bing are very aggressive search bots
Kenni Andruszkow
SoundCloud

• Information