What does "add foe" do?

List your suggestions here for the reasontalk.com website (not Reason feature requests)!
Forum rules
Keep in mind that this forum is for Reasontalk.com suggestions, and not for support on your Reason Studios software.
fieldframe
RE Developer

06 Sep 2016

On a user profile page: There's no help text, and if I click it, all it does is ask if I really want to do this mysterious action.

Does this add a user to my ignore list? Will the user know I added them?

FakeWongo

07 Sep 2016

Testing... (fake profile to answer your question, will update soon)

WongoTheSane

07 Sep 2016

Ok, here's what it does:
foe.PNG
foe.PNG (35.82 KiB) Viewed 1760 times
It doesn't change anything for PMs, I still receive them (both ways), so I think the only effect is folding the public messages from your foes.

I didn't receive any notification when added to the foe list, and there's no indication that I added FakeWongo to my list when (as FakeWongo) I view WongoTheSane's Profile page.

jonheal

07 Sep 2016

FakeWongo must DIE. KILL FakeWongo with FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

(But it is nice to know you can still stalk people who have Foe'd you with PMs. :puf_smile: )
Jon Heal:reason: :re: :refill:Do not click this link!

WongoTheSane

07 Sep 2016

jonheal wrote:FakeWongo must DIE. KILL FakeWongo with FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

(But it is nice to know you can still stalk people who have Foe'd you with PMs. :puf_smile: )
bizarroWorld.jpg
bizarroWorld.jpg (53.6 KiB) Viewed 1737 times

fieldframe
RE Developer

07 Sep 2016

WongoTheSane wrote:Ok, here's what it does:
foe.PNG
It doesn't change anything for PMs, I still receive them (both ways), so I think the only effect is folding the public messages from your foes.

I didn't receive any notification when added to the foe list, and there's no indication that I added FakeWongo to my list when (as FakeWongo) I view WongoTheSane's Profile page.
Thanks for checking this out!

I don't have any real "foes" at ReasonTalk, though there are a few people whose posts always make my head hurt a little... Good to know how the feature works. :D

gak

10 Sep 2016

Well, I'd tell you, but I'm on everyones foe list so unless you click the really obvious "display post" which nulls the foe, well, then we're all buggered anyways because everyone does that :lol:

• Information