Vibro Song Competition (closed)

Great fun, great prizes! Good luck!
TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

18 Aug 2016

hamzter wrote:Dear competitors,

Thank you all for your great contributions!

I've updated the first post in this thread with the complete list of song entries. (Since I did this manually, please let me know ASAP if I accidentally forgot to add your entry!)

We will now sit down and listen closely to all the contributions. The winners will be announced in the ReasonTalk forum.

/Gustav
My song is not included in the list.

hamzter
RE Developer

19 Aug 2016

TritoneAddiction wrote: My song is not included in the list.
Many apologies! I've added it now.

Best regards,
Gustav

hamzter
RE Developer

22 Aug 2016

Hi,

This is just a quick update to let you know that we haven't forgotten about the competition! You've made it very, very hard for us to select the five winners, so I'm afraid we'll need a bit more time to think.

Because it's been so difficult to select the winners, I'm actually thinking about introducing a couple of runner-up prices (which would be a license of Vibro). What's your opinion on that? Would it be fair?

Best regards,
Gustav

Despondo
Competition Winner

22 Aug 2016

hamzter wrote:Because it's been so difficult to select the winners, I'm actually thinking about introducing a couple of runner-up prices (which would be a license of Vibro). What's your opinion on that? Would it be fair?
I think that's fair....I am a bit biased since I have all of your other devices already. ;-)

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

22 Aug 2016

hamzter wrote:Hi,
Because it's been so difficult to select the winners, I'm actually thinking about introducing a couple of runner-up prices (which would be a license of Vibro). What's your opinion on that? Would it be fair?

Best regards,
Gustav
A higher chance to win fun musical toys? I'm all for it.

But please don't take too long to make a decision. I can't wait for the results much longer :)

FLVZ

22 Aug 2016

This is just a quick update to let you know that we haven't forgotten about the competition! You've made it very, very hard for us to select the five winners, so I'm afraid we'll need a bit more time to think.

Best regards,
Gustav
Sounds like fair game! I don't think anyone would complain about that...

Arrant
Competition Winner

22 Aug 2016

Despondo wrote:
hamzter wrote:Because it's been so difficult to select the winners, I'm actually thinking about introducing a couple of runner-up prices (which would be a license of Vibro). What's your opinion on that? Would it be fair?
I think that's fair....I am a bit biased since I have all of your other devices already. ;-)
Same here, pretty much :puf_smile:
Why would any contestant want to protest against something that increases their chance of winning a prize :question:

Reasonistas
RE Developer

22 Aug 2016

Best regards,
Gustav
This has happened in previous song challenges and no one ever complained about the developer increasing the number of winners. Good luck to all.
ImageImageImage

Mystile

22 Aug 2016

How dare you give us more?!? lol

• Information