Now that the R9 beta test is finished

List your suggestions here for the reasontalk.com website (not Reason feature requests)!
Forum rules
Keep in mind that this forum is for Reasontalk.com suggestions, and not for support on your Reason Studios software.
Aquila

21 Jul 2016

Any chance the Beta Test forum could be moved elsewhere in the list, maybe the bottom?

Nothing major, it'd just be nice to see the other forums take priority again :)

boobytrap

21 Jul 2016

like move that into PH general as a sub forum.
Reason 8 + Rack Extensions

FL Studio - Bitwig - Renoise - Massive - Zebra2 - Hive - Cyclop - Ozone 6

Aquila

21 Aug 2016

Nobody else think it would be better to move a locked forum out of the way?

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

21 Aug 2016

Aquila wrote:Nobody else think it would be better to move a locked forum out of the way?
Yeah, as it's not needed....

Olivier

22 Aug 2016

It will be moved out of the way eventually. For now it is still here visible but locked as per request of Propellerhead. Once R9 is generally accepted we'll move it out of your way.
:reason: V9 | i7 5930 | Motu 828 MK3 | Win 10

joeyluck

22 Aug 2016

Yeah many questions and discussions about Reason 9 were had in that forum. Lots of first impressions and first experience questions. Users with questions like "Why is this this way?" or "Why does this behave this way?" and "How do you do this?" could learn many things in that forum.

I also see it as a nice little way of informing new users that, "Hey, the official beta test occurs here. And if you stick around, you can probably partake in the next one."

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

25 Aug 2016

joeyluck wrote:Yeah many questions and discussions about Reason 9 were had in that forum. Lots of first impressions and first experience questions. Users with questions like "Why is this this way?" or "Why does this behave this way?" and "How do you do this?" could learn many things in that forum.

I also see it as a nice little way of informing new users that, "Hey, the official beta test occurs here. And if you stick around, you can probably partake in the next one."
What we are saying is move it, like to the bottom of the list or as a sub forum of the Propellerhead General one, as yes I agree that it should be available to search through etc.

Kenni
Site Admin

11 Oct 2016

Aaaaand, it's gone. :)
Kenni Andruszkow
SoundCloud

• Information