Bitword Closed

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
bitword

16 Jul 2016

Last edited by bitword on 15 Aug 2016, edited 6 times in total.

decibel

16 Jul 2016

good luck with your new direction man :)

Ashpool

17 Jul 2016

Thank you for all the great Refills.
Have them all and love them :D

All the best!

bitley

17 Jul 2016

It's a tough market today, I wish you the best of luck with your next career move!

16BitBear

18 Jul 2016

Have always loved your refills and drum samples Bitword. Sad to see you go but I do wish you luck in new adventures and ventures. I will definitely pick up some before you close shop! :)

bitword

18 Jul 2016

Thank you for the kind words everyone! I will miss doing it, but I have a lot to explore in the future, so I am looking forward to that :)

Hopefully I will find the time to make some freebies in the future!

I do greatly appreciate all the kind words and having the opportunity to provide sounds for your productions. It always made me happy to inspire someone :D

Wook

18 Jul 2016

Wow, this is sad to see. Wavefront is my favourite Refill. Fantastic stuff.

tibah

19 Jul 2016

Wook wrote:Wow, this is sad to see. Wavefront is my favourite Refill. Fantastic stuff.
This exactly. WaveFront is my favorite as well. Thanks for making these great sounds available to us! :)

bitword

22 Jul 2016

Thank you! It makes me happy to make you happy :D

bitword

24 Jul 2016

1 more week left until Bitword.com closes!

Enjoy! ;)

bitword

25 Jul 2016

I have had several emails asking for an extension - just wondering what the latest date someone may want that I haven't spoken with. I'm still not sure that it's a good idea, but I do want to make everyone happy - have a happy ending without people not getting the things they want. If anyone has a request of a date, please email me from the site or make a post or PM - and I will take it into consideration, but as all things in life go, it must come to an end at some point. 60% off is an insanely low price for these products - please get them while you can :thumbs_up:

anko

26 Jul 2016

hmm, some great stuff there. got me some. ;) good luck with your future endeavors!

bitword

26 Jul 2016

Thank you for your support! :thumbs_up:

JNeffLind

28 Jul 2016

Hey Mr. Bitword. I definitely plan on getting some of your products before you close down, but my work computer is in the shop. If I buy before the close date will I be able to wait to download or would I have to download onto a flash drive? Not sure when the computer will be back in my possession but it should be within a week. Sorry you're leaving the refill game. Here's wishing you much success in your next endeavor.

bitword

28 Jul 2016

Bitword will be closing August 14th at midnight. Due to many requests, the sale has been extended! At checkout use the coupon BITWORD and your total will be adjusted.

Some have also asked, and a PayPal account is not required for purchase, but PayPal does handle the transaction securely.

The new closing date should give everyone time to grab what they want and need - so have fun, and enjoy the sounds!

Again, thank you to all that have supported us over the years, it means a lot! :thumbs_up:

All the best!

http://www.bitword.com

tibah

28 Jul 2016

Very appreciated! :)

bitword

30 Jul 2016

Weekend Bump! :thumbs_up:

bitword

01 Aug 2016

One FREE Process Kits coupon up for grabs! Only one, so come get it quickly!

Add Process Kits Vol1 to your cart and at checkout enter FREEPROCESS

Enjoy! :thumbs_up:

bitword

01 Aug 2016

Claimed - Will do another one at some point :)

fotizimo

02 Aug 2016

Picked up Expanse and Process kit 1 today!! Glad I caught this before they were gone.
Fotizimo @ Instagram
:reason: on Surface Pro 4
Nektar Impact 25
Novation Launchkey Mini
Arturia SparkLE Spark Codec for Reason

fotizimo

04 Aug 2016

I picked up Fuse after how great Expanse was. Can't afford Wavefront, but I am so impressed with the quality of these samples, and methods they have been processed.
Fotizimo @ Instagram
:reason: on Surface Pro 4
Nektar Impact 25
Novation Launchkey Mini
Arturia SparkLE Spark Codec for Reason

bitword

05 Aug 2016

Thank you! A lot of work went into these - lots of different synthesis techniques!

Glad you are enjoying them! :thumbs_up:

bitword

05 Aug 2016

Still early here but I have to get up early - so I'm going to sleep :)

Until I wake up, anyone that orders the WaveFront ReFill will get an additional ReFill FREE :thumbs_up:

To take advantage of this offer, just add the WaveFront ReFill to cart, and use the coupon code BITWORD to get 60% off - Then, once you have completed and downloaded your order, contact me through the contact page on the site, and send me the name of the ReFill you want, and I will create a coupon for you to download it for FREE :puf_bigsmile:

(as long as you order before I wake up, you are all set - you can contact me at your leisure)

Nighty night :puf_wink:

bitword

06 Aug 2016

I'm awake - that concludes the "Buy one WaveFront ReFill, get another for free offer" (unless you order in the next few minutes)

The 60% off all products offer is still valid until the 14th of August with the coupon code BITWORD

Had a long morning already - up before the sun - now it's time for some coffee! :thumbs_up:

bitword

07 Aug 2016

One more FREE Process Kit ReFill :)

At checkout enter the coupon code PROCESSKIT and you are all set!

Post back here when you get it so everyone knows :thumbs_up:

Enjoy!

• Information