Portable/Wearable Speakers

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
pushedbutton

04 Sep 2015

If I had infinite skills and resources I'd make my own but I don't. I'm looking for a set of wearable speakers that aren't shitty and tinny like the ones kids use on the back of a bus to annoy people.
I want something with a bit more grunt so that I can annoy more than just a bus full of people and then be able to run away without they weighing me down too much.
Any suggestions?
@pushedbutton on twitter, add me, send me a message, but don't try to sell me stuff cos I'm skint.
Using Reason since version 3 and still never finished a song.

pushedbutton

04 Sep 2015

Na, they're not stereo or grunty enough.
@pushedbutton on twitter, add me, send me a message, but don't try to sell me stuff cos I'm skint.

4filegate

28 Jul 2016

pushedbutton wrote:Na, they're not stereo or grunty enough.
http://vifa.dk/

Djstarski

28 Jul 2016

Headphones would be my choice . They are light and there is know need to draw unnecessary attention to yourself . Also remember they are kids they do not know any better but i`m sure you do .

pushedbutton

28 Jul 2016

Djstarski wrote:Headphones would be my choice . They are light and there is know need to draw unnecessary attention to yourself . Also remember they are kids they do not know any better but i`m sure you do .
I think you missed my point. I'm looking to draw attention to myself but not with a shitty tinny sound.

Djstarski

28 Jul 2016

pushedbutton wrote:
Djstarski wrote:Headphones would be my choice . They are light and there is know need to draw unnecessary attention to yourself . Also remember they are kids they do not know any better but i`m sure you do .
I think you missed my point. I'm looking to draw attention to myself but not with a shitty tinny sound.
Sorry my bad . I hope you find what your looking for .

4filegate

30 Jul 2016

pushedbutton wrote: I'm looking to draw attention ...
Resuscitator docking "Don't Give Up"

• Information