First Post!

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
craven

22 Jan 2015

welcome to the kitchen party!
:ugeek:

DinoJ

22 Jan 2015

Hi All,

Am fairly new to Reason and dabbling in music, bought 7 last year but only just really started using it this year (new years resolution to stop procrastinating and get on with it!), was a little surprised to see they getting rid of the user forums. However found a link here and from everything I have read so far, seems like this will be the cool, informative and hopefully non toxic place to be anyway!  :)

Look forward to hopefully being a productive member, that is once I get my head around how to use Reason competently and get out of the 8 Bars looped while I fumble around with all the toys phase!  :D

avatke

22 Jan 2015

Hi All, looking forward to a "defunked" forum experience!
Reason user since Version 1! Listen to me on Soundcloud

NMRosta

22 Jan 2015

This is also my first post.. The propellerhead reason forum is dead and that made me very sad because that just made me relise that the propellerhead crew just dont give a fuck about their customers. Or they probably do ofcourse but i have the feeling that they once where a pretty smal and cute company that did care about every comments. And now they gone big and have became ignorant.,. or whatever...

RIP

oh... By the way! Hello to everyone! Im very glad that this forums is created and i hope that it will be filled with love. :)
Attachments
2015-01-22_20_18_41-The_forums_are_closed_–_Propellerhead.png
2015-01-22_20_18_41-The_forums_are_closed_–_Propellerhead.png (34.42 KiB) Viewed 10752 times

plaamook

22 Jan 2015

Man, that was close. I only just found out about the PH forum closing yesterday.

plaamook 2.0 is online...

Hi everyone
Perpetual Reason 12 Beta Tester :reason:

You can check out my music here.
https://m.soundcloud.com/ericholmofficial
Or here.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC73uZZ ... 8jqUubzsQg

sequence

22 Jan 2015

Well, here we are.

I'm glad I did knew about them closing,
and sorry for those that have not visited the forum in a week,
and come back one day only to find is gone !!!

no emails or anything from them ... weird !

FGL

23 Jan 2015

Hi all. I am "Fraluc" and changed my Name now for this new Forum to "FGL". This Forum looks very nice and is well done. I see almost everyone is in. Thanks for this.

Aquila

23 Jan 2015

Didn't realise there was a first post thread lol.

I went by the name of Vivadangermouse in the old PUF. I prefer forums to other types of social networking so I thought I'd stick around.

selfdude

23 Jan 2015

The forum is dead, long live the forum!

I guess this is the place to be now. Thanks to Brent for putting it together. It is also good to see some old folks commin out the woodwork.

Hydrosonic

23 Jan 2015

Hi all some of you know me as Netwez, I'd prefer to be know as Hydrosonics. I don't use reason 100% of the time, often use ableton or maschine! but I am a reason abuser ;) happy to be here since they closed the door on us :) take care and chat soon :)

Data_Shrine

23 Jan 2015

Hi everyone !!! 

I'm pretty down about the official forum closure, but its a pleasure to be here.

I'm a RE8 user, main use is with Rewire in a host.

cheers !

forensickbeats

24 Jan 2015

Finally some decent Reason forum, good job. :thumbup:

NMRosta

24 Jan 2015

Im glad to se so many familuar faces in here! Image Yes it is sad that the propellerhead forum is gone. Well this one seems to be mutch better. But what made me die a little bit inside is tha feeling of that the propellerhead crew dont give a FUCK about what their customers think about this and that. I thought they where usin the forum to keep the quality as hig as possible.

well now we can atleast write to them at facebook (for those who use that komunity) And i just got an pretty nice idéa to this foru.

What if it where some kind of topic where we Propeller users coud write a "would like to se those things in the next Reason uppgrade, or would like to have this kind for RE"

And than have the ability for everyone to write their Reason user names on a list.. So that some ideas coud be spootlighted with maybe hundreds of signatures. And then have some kind of count down before the op send it to the Propellerhead mail.. Or put it on the propellerhead facebook etc etc etc...

Just a thought.. There is still many things i would like to se in Reason..
I have been talking about Reason as the first VR-studio ever using oculus rif..

Or have the ability to have a screen on the rack where it is possible to play videos. (This might sound like a wieard thing) But it coud be good if i would like to work on a film score etc. Or why not be able to just put in a movie and use it as a movie player (perfect for those who like to do recordings from movies etc) * THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX

Alright! Have a nice day! Take kare of your self! Share music! Inspiration and some nasty LOVE ♥

Peace!

bobseekone

24 Jan 2015

I'm glad this forum was created and thanks to all who are making it fly! So far it seems like a place to share tips, hints and get helpful answers to questions, much like the PUF was a few years ago when I started using Reason. I'm looking forward to an inspiring exchange of ideas with some great people! Glad to be here.

grumo

24 Jan 2015

Hi! Grumo here. Hi again to all of those I've met before, looking forward to meeting more reasonable peeps! :s0230:

Soundcloud // download 'Gracias' on Bandcamp // Facebook

Soft Enerji

24 Jan 2015

Hidey Ho  :s0826:

jappe

25 Jan 2015

Hello all!

This is not my first post, but I should present myself.

I'm a Swedish Reasoner since 15 years.
I never made any commercial music, I do this because it's so fun and exercises my creativity.

I'm currently working on tunes inspired by William Blake.
My kids with lovely voices refuse to sing, so in order to not make my flowers faint and tapestry fall down I'm using Melodyne to correct my singing.

Nice to be here:-)

sgiallo

25 Jan 2015

Hi everyone!!!

craven

25 Jan 2015

Hi and welcome, new members :)

Have a blast!
:ugeek:

sinusfiction

26 Jan 2015

Just found out, what a shock! I'm really happy found this place via Twitter so fast, en even more happy to recognize so much familiar account names! I still can't belief that the Props threw away that archive. And I really have a feeling that Propellerheads as a company are alienating their user base.

Well anyway, let's make this place a better place :)
New album Who Needs Privacy on Spotify or Soundcloud

logicalpocket

27 Jan 2015

Just checking in :)
Blep

Neilq

27 Jan 2015

Hello to all, I only posted a handful of times on the PUF in my years checking in there. I'll try to get more involved here. Fair dues to all involved.  :t2018:

• Information