For those who use S1 with Reason audio to midi

Have an urge to learn, or a calling to teach? Want to share some useful Youtube videos? Do it here!
Gorilla Texas

03 May 2015

Since Reason can import midi files maybe this will be useful to you. Maybe you record audio from Reason into S1 and want to changed a sound or whatever.

Puckboy2000

03 May 2015

That's a pretty cool feature. Question. I watched a vid on Melodyne. Looks way more accurate and powerful than Neptune. Is it pretty easy to use? Also, would you record vocals into Studio One. Then pitch tune it dry and then drop it back into reason? The reason I ask is I still like the Reason effects I use on vocals (Selig DeEsser, Leveler, Papen Distort). What would be the best way to use both??? Thanks.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than than that" - George Carlin

Gorilla Texas

03 May 2015

Puckboy2000 wrote:That's a pretty cool feature. Question. I watched a vid on Melodyne. Looks way more accurate and powerful than Neptune. Is it pretty easy to use? Also, would you record vocals into Studio One. Then pitch tune it dry and then drop it back into reason? The reason I ask is I still like the Reason effects I use on vocals (Selig DeEsser, Leveler, Papen Distort). What would be the best way to use both??? Thanks.
I watched a vid on Melodyne. Looks way more accurate and powerful than Neptune.
I have never used melodyne yet but i hear it's the best at what it does though. 
Also, would you record vocals into Studio One. Then pitch tune it dry and then drop it back into reason?
Yes S1 is perfect for that.
 What would be the best way to use both?
Can't answer that what works for me might not work for you. I think you already figured out how to work both. Do what you need to do in S1 and export the stems to Reason.

• Information