Could Reasontalk support members offering services?

List your suggestions here for the reasontalk.com website (not Reason feature requests)!
Forum rules
Keep in mind that this forum is for Reasontalk.com suggestions, and not for support on your Reason Studios software.
jappe

05 May 2016

Lying in my garden hammock with a nice glass of Rosé in the beautiful spring weather in Sweden, and a (prob. rosé induced) idea popped up.

First a disclaimer: I'm not familiar with the commercial music/audio business at all so perhaps there's some showstopper that I don't yet know of.

We have a great community here, a mix of rookies & pro's, we share our views, we present our music etc, we create content; some things I see and hear here are quite impressive.

It would be interesting to think of ways that this forum could support those members wanting to offer audio related services commercially.

Being a forum, I think it's a goldmine for potential customers - if there's some members work that sounds particularily interesting for some reason to them, they could contract them for some minor or major work.

Depending on what level of support the forum gives to the members who wants to participate, it should of course get a reasonable share of the profit.

Perhaps this idea has already been discussed, and this idea has not really matured in my mind, and can be implemented in a plethora of ways: but it really does feel like a win-win-win for members-reasontalk-customers.

Please share your views about ways that this could work, or reasons why it couldn't work.

4filegate

05 May 2016

something like https://dasauge.co.uk/ network - but with music contents?

jappe

05 May 2016

4filegate wrote:something like https://dasauge.co.uk/ network - but with music contents?
Hey, that looks very interesting for inspiration, thank's for sharing!

I guess there's a balance between keeping the forum away from looking too much commercially oriented, and offering a possibility for members to sell their services on the market.

4filegate

05 May 2016

█████ Set the link to RNS/RPS Reason Song Files would be a creative ‘sportive’ impact - What else!

Self-censorship &. Edit;
;) Demo Mac/PC Reason download - Your songfile and skills services for the first contact - Allihoopa there isn't -"how it works"
Last edited by 4filegate on 18 May 2016, edited 3 times in total.

jappe

06 May 2016

4filegate wrote:Hm, why ph doesn't set the link on ours RNS/RPS datacenter? Reason Song Files would be a creative sportive impact - What else!
Sensitive thing, discussing about their policy on forums after closing their user forum. I think I'll just leave PH away from the discussion :-)

bitley

11 May 2016

Would be nice: Not having these 'funny' titles for starts. ;)

• Information